Author Topic: The Men Sing....  (Read 973 times)

Dizzydeni

The Men Sing....
« on: March 02, 2011, 02:24:46 PM »
Well, last night was the opening night and the top 12 sang.  There were four of the guys that I thought knocked it out of the box, and the rest were alright.

These are my favorites:

1.  Casey Abrams - blew me away
2.  James Durbin - Very good performer
3.  Paul McDonald - Something about this one.....
4.  Scotty McCreery - I love his country voice, deep and sexy.
5.  Jacob Lusk - What a voice.....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: The Men Sing....
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 03:11:36 PM »
I liked James and Scotty most. Paul was alright but his voice is so odd that I don't know if many songs will suit him. There is something about the way Jacob sings that bugs me a little though his voice is real nice. And I dont' remember Casey. Either he didn't impress me or I am having a senior moment....lol.

The first half of the show had me worrying that the men would be a bust. Thank goodness the 2nd half was better!
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 03:19:57 PM »
Casey was the last to sing...I put a spell on  you....remember he played the big old bass on one of the shows.  He is kind of chubby but not fat, with redish blond hair, and although hes young, he looks a little bit older.  He is fantastic.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 03:20:26 PM »
Casey Abrams

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 08:28:12 PM »
I thought the boys were pretty good last night although there were a lot of pitch problems with several of them.
I thought James was the best and just perfect, but that could be because he reminds me of Adam Lambert.
Scotty was my second favorite. I'm not a country lover but I do enjoy listening to him sing.
I think Tim was the worst last night. He sounded flat for the entire song.
Jordan was really pitchy along with Robbie and maybe Jacob. I just don't know what to make of Jacob because it sounds like he's constantly changing keys and when he does that, he sounds off key.
He's got a nice voice but I don't like the fact that he never sounds in key.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 12:11:22 PM »
I thought all of them were pretty good.  I liked Scotty too.  And Jovanny.  Jacob gave me goose bumps. Casey is good, but I don't like the style of music.  I can't beleive J Lo called him sexy.  I can't remember all of their names.  I do like Robbie but he did better in Hollywood, I still think he'll go through because the gals seemed to like him.  Which one was James Durbin Sheryl?  Is Paul the one who sang Rod Stewarts song?  If so, I didn't care for his performance at all.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 07:13:28 PM »
I thought most of them were very good, at this point myfavorite is Jacob and Casey, I hope they both go through tonight. The tall African American guy was the worst of the bunch for me. HA!  :cool1  The rest of them have great talent.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!