Author Topic: Too fun not to share  (Read 903 times)

bettyrubblemom

Too fun not to share
« on: March 07, 2011, 12:04:14 AM »
Hi,

I just wanted to share.....my daughter was lucky enough to attend some dance workshops about 3wks ago.

She learned choreography from Travis Wall, Stacy Tookey, there was a guy there named Kenny who taught Hip Hop, and he is going to playing Rhen in the new Footloose movie.  Robert was there assisting and it was amazing, and so much fun!

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Too fun not to share
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 12:04:55 PM »
Oh that is too cool! I love this show and I can't wait for it to be on.  Pascha and Anya were performing in Boston at the end of February and I wish I could have gone. They are two of my favorite
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

new mama

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 12:34:07 AM »
WOW!!  That is amazing.  I also love that show and the opportunity your daughter received could be one in a lifetime. 

I wonder which format So You Think You Can Dance will use this time.  Will they go back to the beginning seasons where they have twenty dancers or will they continue with the format where they choose 10 dancers and then paired them up with previous contestants.

~ Brinna

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 08:58:29 PM »
Betty, I just read your news about your daughter and think that's terrific. Lucky her.