Author Topic: Celebrity Apprentice  (Read 1757 times)

FeistyRedhead

Celebrity Apprentice
« on: March 08, 2011, 07:00:21 PM »
Anyone watching Celebrity Apprentice? I'm rooting for John Rich. It seems like everything he touches turns to gold. I have to admit I love Gary Busey. I love watching him. He's so off the charts. lol

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Celebrity Apprentice
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 08:47:18 PM »
Hi Teri,

Busey, is wild!  To think this man survived a serious accident.  What?  A motorcycle and he didn't have a helmet on?  Anyway,  I'm rooting for Marlee Matlin for the gals and John Rich for the guys.  I felt sorry for David Cassidy last night, he is too nice of a guy to speak up to that jerk Hatch, I wished he would go soon.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 01:44:12 PM »
Richard Hatch is an annoying piece of poop.  I think this season is action packed with the wackiest people ever on the show.  I am enjoying it.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 12:25:14 PM »
Hatch is on his way back to prison again for still not paying the taxes he owes since 2001. What an idiot!  I haven't watched this show in years,not since real people were on.  Trump got on my nerves and I quit watching.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 10:21:00 AM »
Watch it Barb, Trump may be your new President some day~ :laughing1
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

PreciousGem

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 12:58:53 PM »
I've actually started watching this show.  I really hope they get rid of Dionne.  I just don't like her attitude.  Busey is a wild character.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 01:25:13 PM »
Dionne Warwick has to go and she needs to take Star Jones with her.  Trump likes Dionne, so it may be tough to get rid of her.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 04:51:03 PM »
I think it's going to come down to a John Rich and Star Jones finale. I really want John Rich to win. Love that guy, plus I can't stand Star and I want him to crush her. lol

Would someone please tell Dionne to get rid of that gum. She keeps chomping away and it's really annoying. Even in the boardrooms she's chomping her gum.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 11:43:49 PM »
Busey really surprised me the other night.  I was touched when he admitted to having a hearing problem and Marlee helped him acquire hearing aids.  I was glad to see that his team won, but it was all the guys who contributed.  Gary hardly did a thing.  I wished Star would go and Dionne too. I always admired the latter's singing but I have lost a lot of respect for her as a person.  Don't use the excuse that she's the older one on the show that is just bull, you could still be older but you don't have to be rude.
Rose

Dizzydeni

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 01:47:24 PM »
I was thrilled that Dionne finally got the boot.  I love her as a singer, but she is one nasty person....buh bye!

PreciousGem

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 10:22:42 AM »
I was thrilled that Dionne finally got the boot.  I love her as a singer, but she is one nasty person....buh bye!

Darn I missed that episode.  I'm glad she got the boot too. 

Dizzydeni

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 12:13:40 PM »
I was so annoyed that the news broke into the show 15 minutes before the end, only to make us listen to them for 40 minutes before the president finally spoke.  The news was terrific, but, my point is that I would have preferred if they put the president on tv to tell us, rather than listening to them tell us and spoil his thunder.....Just sayin....

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 05:04:31 PM »
I was so annoyed that the news broke into the show 15 minutes before the end, only to make us listen to them for 40 minutes before the president finally spoke.  The news was terrific, but, my point is that I would have preferred if they put the president on tv to tell us, rather than listening to them tell us and spoil his thunder.....Just sayin....

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!! :awesome
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

PreciousGem

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2011, 12:56:51 PM »
I noticed in last nights episode Nene wasn't there.  So..... that's who they fired last week.  In case some of you didn't see yesterday's episode and don't know who was fired last week I wrote the name in white.  You may highlight to see the name.

I was glad they got rid of Starr last night.  (highlight for name)

Dizzydeni

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 03:16:36 PM »
I was thrilled that Trump finally got rid of his "friend" Starr.  What an arrogant piece of work she is.  I think it may go down to all male, but Marley is well liked by many... I dont think it matters, John Rich will win in the end.