Author Topic: So Who Is Next to Go?  (Read 1090 times)

Dizzydeni

So Who Is Next to Go?
« on: March 21, 2011, 01:35:04 PM »
I thought Karen could have stayed a bit longer, but in the longrun, she would be gone anyway.  I have a couple of favorites and some singers that I can do without.

1.  Casey Abrams is terrific.  I like everything he sings, but sometimes (like last week) the performance could have put me to sleep.

2.  Haley Reinhart - She just rubs me the wrong way.  I was more concerned with the lipstick all over her microphone, teeth and cheek.  She could go.

3.  Jacob Lusk has a mighty powerful voice, but I just cannot see him as a pop star.  He would be better singing Old Man River, and broadway songs.  He can go.

4. James Durbin is terrific.  I would love to see him sing in the finale with Steven Tyler.

5.  Lauren Alana is ok but she can go soon.

6.  Naima - I know a lot of you do not like her, but I can see her singing with Lady Gaga in the future.  I believe she could make it in the business.  I know....dont yell at me.

7.  Paul McDonald with his Rod Stewart voice has to go too.  He really bothers me watching him move.

8.  Thia is good.  Shes young....she will improve with age.  She can go....

9.  Pia is my favorite female singer.  I like listening to her, no matter what she sings.  She is in my top 2.

10.  Scotty McCreery has the kind of voice I melt to.  I am not a country fan, but I love his voice....talk about sexy.

11.  Stefano Langone is good but he reminds me of so many other singers.  He can hang around for a little while.

I think that Paul or Hailey can go next.

So thats how I feel.  How do you feel?  Who do you think will be out the door next?
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
Re: So Who Is Next to Go?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 02:24:33 PM »
As far as I'm concerned Naima can go home this week. I love Stefano and loved that Harold Melvin-Teddy Pendress song he sang last week, he was fantastic. I like Scotty too, he can stay for a while, althogh I do not like country music, I love his voice. Pia is my favorite female singer, I like Jacob's voice but I don't think he'll win. I love that James Durbin with his disabilities like Terreck syndrom and Asburgers is so good. I have a client right now that has Asburgers (spg) and he has a college degree. James can stay for a while too, as to who I would like to win, it would have to be Pia.

:cool1 Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 11:49:47 PM »
I thought they all did a great job tonight, but maybe it's because I love the Motown music, which is what I grew up with, There are a few I still am not crazy for.   I think Haley will go home, unles the judges save her tomorow night if that happens then next week two will be sent home.  So I hope they keep that save for another time unless it's one of my favorites, Stefano, Lauren, Pia and Scotty. :bgrin   The shwo seems so much more relaxed this year, I love the judges, and even Ryan seems to be having more fun up on stage. 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 11:55:45 AM »
I too loved the show last night. I love Motown and I have a lot of oldies from that time. Everytime a song was sang I said to myself, boy I was really there hearing that wonderful music back in the mid 60's and 70's. That was music!!!!!. I liked the all, even Niama who I don't usually like but I'm with you Rose, maybe Haley will go home today. I just loved Scotty, Pia and I liked Paul. I love Stephano and I hope he stays tonight. I thought Jacob Lusk was one of the best.  :cool1 :cool1

Maria
Maria

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 10:29:00 PM »
So what did you all think of the show tonight?  All the surprises, the cake for Tyler, Stevie Wonder,  the cute video of the wrestling, then Ryan's antics when he had my heart pounding saying Paul and James were in trouble, and Hulk Hogan coming out, Sugarland, one of my favorite duo's, and Jennifer Hudson, what a night.  But...oh, yeah, there is a big but! :bgrin   I think the show is all set up before it even airs.  While I am glad that all the kids will be going on tour, I think when the producers of the show realized Casey was in the bottom and that he had to sing in front of the judges (which he did not), they made the decision to send all 11 on tour, a first for the show.  Sure next week they  have  to bump off two now that they used the save, so in my opinion I think tonight was all set up.  Now it doesn't really matter who goes home since all 11 will earn more money on tour and most will have recording contracts.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

scfreed

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 11:37:49 AM »
I knew they would save Casey.  I'm surprised he had the least votes.  I could do without Paul or Haley.  The group this year is extremely talented, and every elimination will be tough.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 11:12:10 AM »
The show is a joke.....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 05:00:52 PM »
Naima or Haley can go home for all I care. I really liked Casey, but I missed something cause I don't remember Ryan saying the all 13 are going on tour. UGH, bad memory, these senior moments are killing me. HA!  :confused

Maria
Maria

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2011, 07:22:56 PM »
Maria I think there are 11 left, it would have been 10 if they sent Casey home, but you know they wouldn't, that's why Ryan made the announcement that all of them were going to go out on tourI think usually it's the top 10, but they are making an exception this year.
Rose