Author Topic: 'Days of Our Lives': Gay storyline coming to Salem? -- EXCLUSIVE  (Read 1722 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: 'Days of Our Lives': Gay storyline coming to Salem? -- EXCLUSIVE
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 11:28:46 PM »
Gerri I read something about this on a web site I was checking out today.  But I never opened up the thread and I can't open this one you posted.  I wonder who it will be?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Vangelique140

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 08:15:53 AM »
if they are going to do a gay SL with a man, I hope that it isn't a flamboyant character like the guy that briefly played Kate's assistant.  I can't stand when gays are portrayed in such a stereotypical way. 

nitgrit

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 08:24:58 AM »
The article says :  a current cast member will be hooking up with someone new   :   is one of the regulars going to suddenly turn gay.  Hey, maybe Taylor is just a diversion for EJ, maybe he will see the next "the one" for him and it will be a guy. ROFL.

PreciousGem

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 09:46:30 AM »
They're have been rumors for years that Will might be gay.  I'm hoping it could be Dario as I don't want him to hook up with Melanie.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 10:22:02 AM »
Will??  The way he kisses Gabi :confused , I wouldn't think so, but then you never know on this show.  Vivian's assistant is a current cast member, so you think it may be him?  I sort of like Melanie and Dario, give him a chance.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 11:19:08 AM »
What about Abby or Viv, maybe Viv will try a woman since she has been so unlucky with men. I hope its not Will. Will has always been coupled up with girls, maybe its Dario or even Taylor.  :great  I too hope this is a truly nice sl. I hate to see gays portryed (spg) as big flamboyant idiots like the sl with Jack and his assistant or Kate's assistant.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Vangelique140

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 07:46:31 AM »
I hope it's not Will.   Leave the kid alone!   Maybe it will be Stephannoying.   She seems to now have her eyes set on Dario.  Maybe he will reject her and she will turn to a woman....  she hasn't had any luck with men so maybe she thinks the grass will be greener on the other side of the fence...

:laughing1 :too funny

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 10:27:34 AM »
Did I miss something here?  I thought Stephanie and Phillip were leaving the show?   What we DON'T need is another story line involving Mel and Stephanie after the same guy, been there done that!
Rose

hyattsfolly

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 02:33:25 PM »
I think it will be Gus or Dario.  As far as Kate's assistant, he is gay in real life and that is exactly how he acts.  Very flamboyant
😜 Melinda 😜

Gerri

• MSN ID: MysticDachshund
    • The Munchkins!
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2011, 01:59:46 AM »
I'm sorry you can't open it, Rose.  I don't know if I'm allowed to copy the article [probably not].  It just speculates and suggests that MAYBE IT MIGHT be Dario or Will.  But it appears to be just guessing.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 10:09:56 AM »
Gerri, I just can't understand why I can't ever open up any of these.  But I was able to copy and paste the web site for Sheryl's mom's obit and post on that.  It's weird.  Is there something I am doing wrong?  I try to copy and past all of these sites and it never works out.
Rose

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 10:19:53 AM »
Me again, I think I figured it out Gerri!  I clicked on it and then clicked copy shortcut, posted it and then hit paste and I was able to open it up, but then I needed to register and it wouldn't allow me, so now it's back to the drawing board! :too funny   When I have more time I'll play around with it.
Rose

Gerri

• MSN ID: MysticDachshund
    • The Munchkins!
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2011, 12:39:18 AM »
Very odd.  I didn't have to register.

I'm sorry - Sheryl's mom's obit?  OMG, when did this happen?  I can't find any post about it.  :cry1