Author Topic: Kayla and Steve fired  (Read 1600 times)

nonioc

Re: Kayla and Steve fired
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 03:21:27 PM »
It is really ignorant of TPTB to hire veterans in the hopes of boosting ratings and then not give them a story line which is strong enough to allow them to accomplish anything!!!  I'm sorry to see Steve and Kayla go...I've been watching since Days first came on the air and really miss the continuity and strength of the "family" connections and ongoing stories.  Sorry to say I'm about ready to stop watching...all it will take is more ridiculous writing or one more vet firing.

everybodysmile

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 04:38:04 PM »
I believe that there will be more actors getting the hatchett.   Chloe has been with Phillip, Lucas and now Dan and unless she teams up with Brady, who else is there for her?   Likewise Dan has been with Chelsea, Kate and now Daniel.   When it comes out about Danial and Chloe there are going to be quite a lot of angry people.   So out with those two and in with a couple more newbies under 30 years of age.    Days of Our Lives is now becoming Days of Our Grandkids.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 01:54:41 PM »
I also heard a rumor that Kristian Alfonso may be leaving too.  There won't be very many of the old characters left, oh, wait a minute, there's always Maggie who is causing trouble and can't keep her nose out of everyone else's business.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.