Author Topic: April 7th elimination  (Read 2090 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
April 7th elimination
« on: April 08, 2011, 09:48:06 AM »
Well, this didn't surprise me.  When Stefano, Jacob and Pia were in the bottom three and Jacob got saved, something told me it would be Pia.    If you don't vote for your favorites what do you expect.  I wonder now if the judges are sorry they saved Casey.  I was out the night before and got home to hear Pia and thought she was good, but since I recorded the show I watched it over and thought she was trying to hard, to please the judges, I prefer her singing ballads, not what the judges wanted her to do, but then to be a true American Idol you should be able to do everything.  I still say this years talent is better than last years, but that is just my opinion.  It wouldn't surprise me that a dark horse like maybe Paul would win this.  I hear he is dating one of the actresses wyho is from the Twilight movies.  But, again my opinion I think it is going to be between a Rocker (James) or a country crooner (Scotty)  The other night when the young girls ran the stage to hug Scotty I thought that was a set up too and mentioned it to one of my niave girlfriends and she didn't think so.  Come on this is a reality show, they the producers and do what they want!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: April 7th elimination
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 10:38:14 AM »
Whoops, should have started a new thread for this,. I thought we were doing it under one  subject but I got confused. I am getting old. I will move my post over here .  I hope it is NOT Paul. James had better still be at the end and win as he is the best there. Scotty is just too one note for me and I really don't want to hear Green Day being sung as a country song. He can sing and he is a nice guy but just too one sided to be AI.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 10:38:49 AM »
Well that was just plain wrong and that is the reason I wanted to stop watching the show. If James goes, so do I as he is the last one left who is good enough for this. Kind of fed up with the antics on this show anyway, that whole thing of the girls rushing the stage was so a set up it isn't even funny. I am tired of them treating uis like we are stupid
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 11:42:13 AM »
I was sorry to see Pia go, she did not deserve to go home, Hailey yes, she has not been consistent since she has been there. My 2 favorites were Pia and James so I hopw James wins. I'm just hoping that Pia surprises everyone like Jennifer Hudson did.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 05:02:39 PM »
I was in shock when they said Pia was going home. She is by far better then most of the remaining idols. I agree that this year's talent is much better then last years but there are still a couple people who never should have made it this far and certainly should have gone home before Pia.
James is still my favorite with Scotty being a close second. Something about him is just so endearing and I really enjoy listening to him sing.
My least favorites are still here, like Paul, Jacob, Casey, Stefano, and Haley.
I hope one of them goes home next week.
My sister was telling me she heard the vote for the worst site was voting for Paul which could be why he's still there and if Paul goes, they'll start voting for Jacob.
My two least favorite people. Swell.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 12:56:01 PM »
Thank goodness Paul is gone! I felt bad for Stefano being in the bottom three again. Poor guy must be getting a complex. I didn't think he deserved to be in the bottom this week  but I really didn't care as he is not one of my faves. I really don't have a fave anymore other than James and Casey but even Casey is too jazzy for me now.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 09:36:24 AM »
Casey does nothing for me any more. Maybe it's because I don't care for jazz. I'm glad Paul is gone but to tell you the truth, I would have prefered having Jacob go. I can tolerate Paul's voice much better then Jacob's. He's a little more in key then Jacob.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 01:02:04 PM »
Tonight they are singing songs from the 21st century, whatever that means. :bgrin   I bet that the last two standing will be James and Scotty, which are my two faves anyway.  When the show first aired I didn't care for James, but when you really listen to him, this kid can sing, and with his Tourette's, I give the guy a huge pat on the back.    I would have preferred Haley going home before Paul, although I just think he is okay.  I also hear that Pia will be singing on DWTS next week with Mark Ballas, interesting.  One of the TV tabloids said they heard rumors about these two dating, wonder if it's true, especially now that they will be singing together.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 04:38:02 PM »
 ::) Well I was sorry to see Stafano go, I thought her would be around longer then either Haley or Jacob, he is so much better then they are in my opinion.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 07:34:55 PM »
I wasn't a Stefano fan although I do think he's much better then Jacob.  I was really hoping we'd get rid of Jacob last night.
[/size]And last night's idol songs were horrible. The only idol singing in key was James. Even Scotty wasn't that good.
[/size]Everyone in that first group that sang was singing in a different key. Jacob was horrible. Lauren wasn't bad and could have been singing in key but it was hard to tell with the rest of them sounding to terrible.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 09:40:07 AM »
I was dissapointed when Stefano went home.  I think he finally connected with the audience and he sang his heart out.  I would have rather seen Jacob go home, or even Haley, there is something about that girl that just rubs me the wrong way.  What Ryan did to her though was terriable, I bet when he called her to the center she must have thought she was going home.  James again amazed me.  I think it is going to come down to "I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll!" :bgrin
Rose

Dizzydeni

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 10:52:23 AM »
Sheryl I agree.  Jacob has to go....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 12:03:48 PM »
Jacob's mouth bothers me and I don't get the fuss as his voice is just alright. So I agree with you ladies, Jacob needs to go next.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2011, 08:26:21 AM »
Ditto!  James is amazing! Miles above everyone else
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2011, 10:35:53 AM »
Wow, wow and triple wow!  James was unbelieveble last night, if this kid doesn't take the title something is wrong.  I've seen others on different sites say that Lauren and Scotty you will still hear of 10 years down the road and the others will fade out, but while I am partially in agreement with that statement, I disagree that James will fade out.  To me an Idol is not just someone with a good voice but an individual who contributes to the world and people, especially children will look up to.  With Durbin's Tourette's syndrom he is helping others like himself feel if James can do it so can I.  So I applaud him for that.  I now ever regret saying he was one of my least favorites at the beginning, this guy CAN SING!!! :tu
Rose