Author Topic: Extreme Couponing on TLC  (Read 898 times)

FeistyRedhead

Extreme Couponing on TLC
« on: April 08, 2011, 07:28:08 PM »
Anyone watching this show? I think it might be my new addiction. lol I'm pretty good at couponing, but these people blew me away.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Extreme Couponing on TLC
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 07:51:46 PM »
LOL I am awful at couponing but I have seen people practically get their groceries for free. I can barely remember to give the coupon to the cashier for the one I have. I have tons in my purse but forget to get them out and when I remember to get them out I lose them while I shop lol
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

scfreed

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 09:51:56 AM »
I never understand how you can get groceries for free with couponing.  If I have a really good coupon, it is still for under 25% of the price, rarely more.  Even with doubling, that's less than half. 

Chell

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 03:59:19 PM »
I have worked at several stores that have a policy of one coupon per item, can not double above the amount of the item (if the item is $1.50 and you have a coupon for $1.00 off you can not double it pass the $1.50), if it's BOGO free you can not use a coupon towards the free item.  I just don't understand how some people can use coupons and end up walking out of a grocery store having only paid $4.10 for $950.00 worth of groceries.  I wish they would come show me how it is really done.

Chell
CHELL