Author Topic: Michael and the mob...someone smack him please!  (Read 770 times)

Dizzydeni

Michael and the mob...someone smack him please!
« on: April 26, 2011, 10:41:16 AM »
Michael needs a good smack, and punnishment - time out!  I cannot stand how mean and whiney he became.  He is headed for disaster.  Maybe going back to prison will shut him up.  I have had it.  They are making him rediculous.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Michael and the mob...someone smack him please!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 09:42:36 AM »
Denise, looks like you and I watch GH too!  I agree, Michael is heading for trouble and with the Abby being accused now it will get much worse, I wanted to yell at the TV to shut the hell up!  I smell anothr war brewing between the two mob families, don't you?  Please send Johnny's old man back to prison, how did he get out int he first place?  I thought he was in their for life?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 07:13:14 PM »
I've kind of been enjoying having Johnny's dad home. He adds some humor to the show.
But I too do not like what they've done with Michael. I usually FF through most of his scenes.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 02:40:29 PM »
He is getting worse.  I zip through it too Sheryl.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.