Author Topic: Poor Billy, Poor Adam, Great story  (Read 1185 times)

Dizzydeni

Poor Billy, Poor Adam, Great story
« on: April 26, 2011, 10:48:12 AM »
The Young and the Restless is another story that keeps me watching closely.  Billy will be in trouble soon.  Adam is always in trouble.  Sharon is raising lambs instead of her own children.  Is Cain alive or dead?  Jeannie Francis is on her way to Genoa City.  What more can you ask for?
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Poor Billy, Poor Adam, Great story
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 12:21:52 PM »
The Sharon Lamb thing is dumb. Why would she be so in love with that lamb? She acts like it is the most important thing in the world when she just abandoned her kids, left her fiance, faked her own death and escaped prison.

Adam will always be in trouble cause he is a stinking rat. I really want him to leave the show.

The Cain thing has me puzzled. Did they fake his death like Chance's death was faked for some sort of legal setup? Or is it a twin? Maybe his Dad had a stand in for Cain back in Australia that was the real person who died. Or maybe Lily has just gone off the deap end. I am curious where they are going with this.

Not sure how I feel about Genie Francis. She isn't one of my favorites. My half SIL worked with her and I saw her the same visit to GH set that I met Anthony Geary (Who was an absolute doll to us!). She looked right through us, ignoring us completely. I got the impression that if I had been dying on the floor she would have complained about having to step over me to look at herself in the mirror. Catherine told us she didn't like to be bothered on set. So I'm not a fan.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 11:18:01 AM »
I doubt she is looking at herself in the mirror the way she used to...if you get my drift.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Chell

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 12:10:20 AM »

The Cain thing has me puzzled. Did they fake his death like Chance's death was faked for some sort of legal setup? Or is it a twin? Maybe his Dad had a stand in for Cain back in Australia that was the real person who died. Or maybe Lily has just gone off the deap end. I am curious where they are going with this.

I saw an article that said there was a big fan uproar over the letting go of the actor that plays Cain.  Didn't read the whole article but I don't think they were planning on bringing him back but the fans let it be known they wanted him back as Cain.  It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
CHELL