Author Topic: Time for The Karate Kid to go...  (Read 750 times)

Dizzydeni

Time for The Karate Kid to go...
« on: April 26, 2011, 10:51:20 AM »
Ralph Machio was so good in the beginning but is getting progressively worse as the weeks go on.  I am not a fan of Karina, but that has nothing to do with my opinion.  I love Max and Kirsty, but she really is not that good either.  I believe that the Disney girl is the best, and the football player is close second.   Who do you like?
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Time for The Karate Kid to go...
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 09:35:40 AM »
Hi Denise,  I liked Ralph last night, I felt bad when Karina fell, but with his help they did a better second half.  I hated to see Jericho go home.  This guy showed great spirit during the entire competition, for being a solid built man he's very light on his feet and  he showed class last night.  I think Kendra should have gone before him.  I don't like her attitude, she is nothing but a whiner, and I thought her routine was sleezy, I know guilty pleasures.  When the first episode aired Kirstie really surprised me, but I think that it will be between Mark Ballas's partner and Kim's (the football player).  Folks who vote think this is a popularity contest but it's not.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Dizzydeni

Re: Time for The Karate Kid to go...
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 11:11:30 AM »
Well, it was Chris Jericho's turn last night.  He is so handsome.  I am glad we got the opportunity to meet him.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.