Author Topic: the Voice  (Read 661 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
the Voice
« on: April 27, 2011, 09:52:05 AM »
Did anyone catch this new program last night?    Take four talented musical singers, have them listen but not at first see the performers and then decide if they want to work with them by pusing a button, turn around and then convince the contestants that they want to help make them a star.  I liked it.  Then of course I love Blake Shelton and do like Christina Aqulera(sp?)  I've seen Adam with his band before but never heard of CeeLo.  So what do you think of another reality show?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Dizzydeni

Re: the Voice
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 10:49:40 AM »
I watched it, and decided that I really do not like Cristine Aguellaro - or however you say her name.  There was some talent there, and the singing part was great.  The drag out talking could have been cut.....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: the Voice
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 11:55:28 AM »
I saw the last 15 minutes of the program but think I need to see where they are going to go once the teams are set to decide if I like it or not. They made a big production about how the judges wouldn't look at the contestants but instead listen to them without being swayed by their look so I thought it would be that way through the whole show. But it looks like that is just an itty bitty part of it. The team idea might be fun but what do they do, have the losing team each week vote off a contestant? Sounds like a hybrid of AI, Biggest Loser and Americas Got Talent.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.