Author Topic: Who Will Win Poll  (Read 1012 times)

Dizzydeni

Who Will Win Poll
« on: April 29, 2011, 10:15:59 AM »
Who do you believe will win it all? 
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Who Will Win Poll
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 10:31:47 AM »
James should win but it will be someone else probably. I was very surprised at Casey being voted off and not Jacob or Haley. I was jumjping for joy when I thought it could be Scotty. (Sorry he ruined too many of my faveorite songs with his country twang)
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 11:32:56 AM »
James gets my vote, second runner up either Lauren or Scotty.  I hope it's not Haley!    She won't last long if it is.  Sheryl's right, some of the winners have faded in the sunset except for Carrie Underwood and even Jennifer Hudson who never made it in the top two.  Do you ever see Kris Allen any more?  Lee DeWyse doesn't have the best voice either, and I hardly hear of Taylor Hicks.  Scotty's country twang was so less noticeable the other night, which may be why he ended up in the bottom. 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 11:17:04 AM »
After last week, who knows?  I cannot believe that Jacob is still there....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 11:27:32 AM »
I thought Jacob would go before Casey, I'm rooting for James or Lauren although I think Haley, (who I didn't like) did an awsome job last night with her last song. The best of the night in my opinion.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 01:53:05 PM »
Finally.....thank Goodness

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 03:33:15 PM »
Finally.....thank Goodness
AMEN to that.
Why in the world the judges put Jacop through is beyond me. You would have to be tone death not to realize the guy can't sing in key.
And when the group sang their medley last night, it was so obvious that half of them can't stay on key. Haley has a hard time staying on key but I will say she did a good job with "The House of the Rising Sun." I think it was her best of the season. I think for the first time she actually got through the entire song without going off key.

I still don't really like her and mostly because of her attitude. She gives me the impression she thinks her poop doesn't stink and that turns me right off.
But GO JAMES!!!! I felt so bad for him the other night since his own song moved him to tears. It certainly wasn't one of his best performances but I still love him.
Oh and I don't think Haley's problem with her first song was the fact it was an unknown song. I think it was just because she was so pitchy. I never heard Jame's or Scotty's first song yet I loved both of them and want to hear both songs again. They made me like the unfamiliar songs unlike Haley.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 06:40:01 PM »
I was out but I was glad I recorded both nights.  I in agreement with you Sheryl regarding Haley.  I never liked her from day one, BECAUSE of her attitude.  You thought she sang in key to the Animals, "House of the Rising Sun?"  I thought she was off key in parts, but what do I know?   :bgrin   I was disappointed that Lauren was in the bottom two and I AM SO PROUD of James.  Remember, at the beginning I didn't like him, but he blew me away when he sang "Without You."  Sure, he was off a bit, but it was the emotion that got me.  I cried along with him.  And what can I say about Scotty that hasn't already been said, I LOVE the guy, just want to squeeze him so tight!  Can't wait until he comes out with a CD.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.