Author Topic: Who will Win DWTS This year  (Read 1286 times)

Dizzydeni

Who will Win DWTS This year
« on: May 03, 2011, 08:57:55 AM »
I wonder who will win this year?
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
Re: Who will Win DWTS This year
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 11:29:02 AM »
I picked Kim and Hines but I am hopeful that Kristie or Ralph might win. Hines has been consistent throughout the season though.  :cool1 :cool1

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 07:43:24 PM »
I think it may be Chelsea and Mark. The freestyle usually is what gets the audience to vote and I think Mark and Chelsea will have the best freestyle but I wouldn't mind if Kim and Hines take it. I just don't really want to see Kristie take it, she is good but not as good as the other two
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 10:23:16 PM »
I watched for the first time this year and I'm asking myself how in the world Kristie made it this far. No offense but she's really not that good and those cartwheels were terrible. I give her credit for trying but I'm not so sure it was a smart idea. I myself did a cartwheel when I was several years younger then her but too old to be doing cartwheels so I ended up tearing my rotator cuff. Hope she didn't tear anything.
I don't know who should won. I wasn't really impressed with any of the remaining three. They didn't seem nearly as good as some past contestants and winners.
Maybe I needed to watch the entire season to get a better feel for how good or bad they are.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 10:31:04 AM »
WE got it right, even though only 4 of us participated....Maks is wonderful but did he really think he had a shot to win?  I cannot believe they came in 2nd.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 10:41:50 AM »
wow that was wrong! Chelsea was a way better dancer than either of the two that made the finals. I am glad Hines won over Kristie though.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin