Author Topic: 5-12 elimination  (Read 974 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
5-12 elimination
« on: May 12, 2011, 01:28:49 PM »
So who's going home tonight?
I'm hoping it's Haley. Aside from the fact the girl rubs me the wrong way, she has a hard time singing in key and seems the least consistent with her performances.
I didn't hear her sing her first song last night but it sounds as if she must have been pitchy since she sounded pitchy in the recap. She also had pitch problems in her second song and at one point I just cringed listening to her.
It's time for her and her attitude to go.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: 5-12 elimination
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 02:10:49 AM »
Well this stinks. I can't believe James went home. I felt so bad for him. He seems like such a nice guy and has an amazing voice. I'm sure he'll go far.

scfreed

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 09:35:20 AM »
I agree with you, Sheryl.   I was shocked ---- I thought James would be the winner !!

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 10:36:59 AM »
me too, I have  a sick feeling it will be Scotty and Lauren in fainal two and if so I may just skip the finale. I can't take two hours of pure country music.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 03:13:33 PM »
I wanted James and Pia in the finals...now I may not even watch it.  This show has gotten progressively worse season after long and boring season....Had enough.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 09:36:42 PM »
I still like Scotty and Lauren. They were two of my three favorites from the beginning but I figured one of them would come in second or third and James would win.