Author Topic: Yeah! Haley's gone  (Read 703 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Yeah! Haley's gone
« on: May 21, 2011, 04:01:01 AM »
Now I don't care who wins. I'm probably leaning towards Scotty although I think Lauren has the better vocals.
In any event, either person could win and I'd be happy.
I just couldn't imagine having Haley be the next American Idol. There wasn't anything I really liked about her including her voice.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Yeah! Haley's gone
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 07:54:37 AM »
I loved Haley and thought it should have been her rather than Lauren. Not that I don't like Lauren but she is so timid that it affects her performance and her voice. I don't really care though because both Scotty and Lauren are very talented. However  I don't think I will watch the finale if it is going to be a country music fest.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 10:43:31 PM »
I'm hoping James gets to be in the finale and gets to sing with Steven Tyler. That would be so cool.
I'll be on my way to the airport when the finale comes on so I won't know who won until the next day.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 03:08:55 PM »
This show is over, as far as I am concerned.  The best ones are gone.  Sheryl, I also hope that James sings with Steven.  That would make my day.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.