Author Topic: The Little Prince  (Read 1681 times)

Dizzydeni

The Little Prince
« on: February 05, 2009, 06:36:39 AM »
I was cracking up at Ben last night when he accepted responsibility for just about everything.  He is brilliant, but we did see this one coming. Sun is the problem now.  What proof will Ben show her about Jin being alive?

Then there is Hugo in his tight prison orange.  He is histerical.  How do we get him out of the big house?  Leave it to Ben.

It was great seeing Jin again, and "Danielle Rousso."  That was wild.  Also, Sawyer seeing Kate and having tears in his eyes was so sad.  He is, by far, the best thing I have ever seen on that island.  He is hot, hot, hot.

Did I get everything?

Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

Re: The Little Prince
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 08:25:34 AM »
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 08:27:01 AM »
There are many questions about Rousseau, and the fact that if she met Jin last night, how come she didn't know him when she met him in the future?  Why is it that she didn't tell Sayid about him?  What is the impact that Jin has on Rousseau's life?

Questions...questions....questions...

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 10:21:24 AM »
My guess is he tells her to be prepared and to protect herself from the others but then time jumps. Since it is 16-18 years later that Oceanic 815 crashes on the island, Rousseau doesn't remember him well enough to make the connection.....or does and chooses not to say anything for her own crazy reasons.

And what is up with that transcript?!? Weird.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 10:54:27 AM »
Kris,  I agree with you.  This time travel is driving me crazy.  I was glad to see that Jim was alive, but to go back to when the French scientists get stranded on the Island?  I didn't see that one coming at all. 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 01:14:47 PM »
I never saw Danielle coming either...

bettyrubblemom

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 10:01:51 PM »
I thought the show was very predictable, and kind of ticked me off! LOL.....Except for Sawyer looking as good as he always does, I was a little disappointed! :(

Dizzydeni

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 12:52:33 PM »
This is Kris's post but it was in the wrong discussion.....hope you dont mind me moving it Kris.

Awsome show! And we actually got a few answers. Ben is the one who's lawyer has the court order to get Kate and Aaron's DNA. Probably to scare her into going back to the island with them.

Jin is alive and found floating on a makeshift raft (looked like a door ala Titanic, "Don't give up, Rose!!" LOL) by Danielle Rousso and her team following their shipwreck.

Locke gets off the island through the Orchid station (at least that is where he is headed to attempt it) which is the same way Ben got off. Hmmm...I wonder if he will have to turn that wheel too and that is how the island stops time jumping.

The "sickness" that hit Charlotte is due to a neurologica internal Time Clock malfunction brought on by the island's time jumps and is worse the more time you have been on the island. Therefore, Charlotte must be an Other and possibly Miles was born there as he is the 2nd one to get the nose bleed. The lady doc (brain fart, can't remember her name!) was the third which makes sense since she has lived there for 4-5 years.

Charles Widmore was revealed as an Other last week when they jumped to the 50's. But now we know that he was usurped as leader when Ben aligned with Richard to overthrow the Darma's and ended up the new leader. That is why Mr. Widmore hates Ben so much and wants to kill him and take over the island. I wonder if Penny was born on the island too but just doesn't remember. Maybe that means if Desmond returns, Penny and baby Charlie will be with him.

I think there was other revelations too, but I can't remember right now what they were. Do you remember any I forgot to list?

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 03:08:45 PM »
 :o  Well where in the world did I post it? I thought it was in another Lost thread. Hmmm....I guess I was the one who was lost!! :-\
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 08:56:15 AM »
You put it in next weeks episode.  Hey, I would love to be lost, if Sawyer, Sayid and Desmond were with me..... ::)

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 10:10:48 AM »
LOL...Ok....thanks for moving it for me.  :tu:
Kris (Snow~Belle)

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 01:22:42 PM »
You put it in next weeks episode.  Hey, I would love to be lost, if Sawyer, Sayid and Desmond were with me..... ::)

I couldn't agree more!LOL
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin