Author Topic: New Season....nothing new...  (Read 1294 times)

Dizzydeni

New Season....nothing new...
« on: June 09, 2011, 01:39:32 PM »
Tonights show will determine the top 20. The show was good, but almost predictable.  There was one girl who I thought absolutely stunk, but the judges loved her.  My daughter and I shook our heads, after watching her dance with her elbows bent, and looking so awkward.  Oh well.  Anyone watching?
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: New Season....nothing new...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 06:52:40 PM »
I am watching. I am liking it but I don't know anyone yet so don't really have much of a favorite. I liked the contemporary one they did with the statues but that is about it for standouts to me.

I kind of like the russian woman  and for the guys  I like the Chinese (?) guy that has the bullet in his shoulder. The woohoo guy can go home, sooner better than later. 
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 03:56:10 PM »
I've been watching and my favorite is Jess. He's the broadway dancer. I probably like him the best since his style of dancing is more my cup of tea.
The guy with the bullet is good too. Actually they all seem really good.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 04:13:25 PM »
They are good but I think that the wrong dancer went home yesterday. I think the African American girl should have gone and also her partner. I think Miranda (who went home) was the best solo dancer of the three. Oh Sheryl, I love Jass also.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 08:59:45 PM »
Maria, I too think they sent the wrong girl home. After watching the solos, I figured for sure the first girl would go and the girl who did go wouldn't have a chance of going since her solo was the best.
Hey, but what do I know, lol?

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 03:52:24 PM »
Well I hope she goes home tonight after that Salsa dance I really think its time for her and her partner to goooooooooooooooo home!!!!

Maria
Maria

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 05:17:02 PM »
I was glad to hear the judges didn't like her salsa dance cause I myself as thinking it wasn't very good. Maybe she'll go home tonight.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 08:41:43 PM »
I agree with the two that went home, I jut did not think Ryan or her partner belonged in bottom three. They were amazing but for some reason AMerica does not like them as they keep ending up in bottom 3.

The tow that left were amazing dancers but they really were awful in that samba number. If I can see that they were not doing it right, they must have been really bad,lol. I felt for her though, she was so heartbroken. I am finding this season very tough because they are all amazing  that I don't want to see any of them gone
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 04:40:11 PM »
I was sad to see Jass go, I really liked him but I am glad that Ricky, for the first time, was not in the bottom three like Nigel predicted. Nigel should stop saying those things I'm sure the guys feel bad when someone says that to them. I guess Nigel can eat crow now. HA! I love Melanie, she is my favorite female and Marko is my favorite guy although I really like Tad and am glad he did not go home.

Maria
Maria