Author Topic: Casey Anthony Verdict  (Read 1224 times)

webrowser

Casey Anthony Verdict
« on: July 06, 2011, 06:18:56 AM »
Justice is not here
     I can't for the life of me figure out how the jury found her not guilty. This is another OJ Simpson trial. She'll get away with this and just be able to walk free. Considering all the evidence I just don't understand. If she does go free everywhere she goes everyone will know what she did, and will not be accepted, she'll be constantly mocked and ridiculed. People will always think of her as the woman who killed her little girl and got away with it. It's no wonder people have no faith in the juditial system anymore. People with a lot of money get away with murder,while the average person can't get justice , and get thrown in jail so fast their heads would spin. I can't help wondering if the jury got paid off. justice may very well be a whore in this case. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it came out later that someone was paid off.

I know that if she doesn't answer for her crimes in this lifetime she will answer for it  when her time comes in the next lifetime in her final judgement.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 06:22:50 AM by webrowser »

Chell

Re: Casey Anthony Verdict
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 07:42:06 AM »
I don't know if Casey is guilty or not.  I know the media has made it look like she is but we, the public, did not get to sit in the court room from beginning to end and hear every single piece of evidence.  Therefore, we can not pass judgment on the jurors for their decision.  As for if a juror got paid off, we may never know but if one did it will be taken care of one way or another...here on earth or by the Father in Heaven.  There was an alternate juror on the Today program this morning that said he would have voted not guilty too had he been in the jury room because the Prosecutor did not present them with a means of death or someone that said they saw Casey kill Caylee.

My question is:  If it comes out that a juror was paid off could they retry Casey?
CHELL

PreciousGem

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 10:46:30 AM »
The whole think sickens me.  I don't know if she did kill her daughter or not.  But she knew the whole time her daughter was dead and acted like she didn't know.  She went on with her life.  Wasn't the little girl's body found in some type of swamp or river.  Didn't they also find the little girl's DNA in the truck of the car?  Wasn't Casey's father involved in this also?

I don't have any kids but there would be no way I would be at any party or out drinking, getting a tattoo knowing my child had just died. Whether or not Caylee's death was an accident or not we will never know.  Only Casey and the good Lord know the answer to that.

As Webrowser has said.  If Casey is responsible for her daughter's death her day will come.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 12:19:11 PM by PreciousGem »

PreciousGem

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 12:20:01 PM »
I don't know if Casey is guilty or not.  I know the media has made it look like she is but we, the public, did not get to sit in the court room from beginning to end and hear every single piece of evidence.  Therefore, we can not pass judgment on the jurors for their decision.  As for if a juror got paid off, we may never know but if one did it will be taken care of one way or another...here on earth or by the Father in Heaven.  There was an alternate juror on the Today program this morning that said he would have voted not guilty too had he been in the jury room because the Prosecutor did not present them with a means of death or someone that said they saw Casey kill Caylee.

My question is:  If it comes out that a juror was paid off could they retry Casey?

Chell, I'm not sure if they can.  Wouldn't that be considered double jeopardy?

hotlipsfrank

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 09:11:44 PM »
I have a question to anyone who lives in Florida. In California, you cant be tried for the same murder case twice. Is it the same in Florida? If it is not the same as California's law, maybe evidence will appear at some time & she can be tried again. If it is the same as Californias 'law, then it wont matter.

Chell

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 11:12:23 PM »
I do not think she can be retried in any state even if she comes out and says she did.  My question though is if a juror was paid off wouldn't that void the verdict?
CHELL

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 07:38:49 AM »
She can not be retried for the same crime. If there was evidence of jury tampering and not just wild rumors (it would have to be solid evidence) then I think it would nulify the trial. I am not sure though
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 08:01:31 AM »
Like I think I said in another post, I didn't follow the trial so I can't honestly say whether or not she got away with murder but if she did, I hope she feels some remorse for what she did and tries to be a better person because of it.
Hopefully some good will come out of her child's terrible death.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 06:36:55 PM »
No,she cannot be retried from the same crime, but if she is being sued she will have to be on the stand.  Apparently there is a woman who is taking her to civil court for saying she had Callie (one of Casey's upteenth lies), hopefully little Callie will get justice then.  From what I understand all the evidence was cirumstantial.  The DNA in her car only proved there was a decomposing odor, and when they finally found Callie's remains they were so decomposed there was no evidence to prove how the poor darling died.  Also, she didn't even know who the father was of her daughter.  Ms. Anthony will get her's some day, if not on Earth then wherever she will end up.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Chell

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 10:58:59 AM »
Also, she didn't even know who the father was of her daughter.

I believe Casey knows who Caylee's father was or at least has a very good idea.
CHELL