Author Topic: What are you watching?  (Read 1363 times)

Dizzydeni

What are you watching?
« on: July 27, 2011, 11:25:21 AM »
What are you watching this summer?  I am a reality junkie, but love True Blood and The Big C too.  My favorite show in the summer is Big Brother.  I am so into watching people make total fools of themselves.  This year, they brought back three old couples, RVEL Dick (left early for some problems) and Danielle, Brendan and Rachel, and Jeff and Jordan (my favorite people of all time).  I am enthralled with it.  Whats your top five?
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: What are you watching?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 01:50:44 PM »
I only watch So you Think You Can Dance out of those you chose. I occasionally get sucked in to Housewives of NJ when something on my dvr quits and my tv is on Bravo. I try to not leave it on Brav as a result. These women are a waste of space. The only one I like is Caroline. 

I am hooked on Master Chef and Hell's Kitchen. also HGTV
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 02:12:30 PM »
I wanted to put down Hells Kitchen but got sideswiped...sorry about that.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 02:13:46 PM »
Bubu, I put it on, go and check it off.....

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 08:03:04 PM »
lol not a big deal Denise.  I am just glad Survivor and AR are not on during the summer or I would have no life.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Chell

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 09:29:15 PM »
I can honestly say I am not watching one of the shows listed.  Actually just about the only thing I get to watch is the show with Judge Ferrera on weekday morning from 8-9 am.  Other than that I really don't watch TV.
CHELL

nitgrit

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 07:37:05 AM »
lol not a big deal Denise.  I am just glad Survivor and AR are not on during the summer or I would have no life.

Ok, I am familiar with Survivor, but what the heck is AR - LOL.  Been trying to figure that one out for a few days.

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 07:53:00 AM »
Nitgrit....AR is Amazing Race.

I've been watching a lot of shows on ABC Family this summer. Switched at Birth, The Nine Lives of Chloe King and Melissa and Joey. 

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 11:06:42 AM »
LOL Sorry Nitgrit, I should have typed that out
Benjamin Franklin

nitgrit

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 02:35:12 PM »
No problem - I figured someone would tell me if I asked - LOL.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 12:33:58 PM »
Hi Denise,

I was watching AGT, but lost interest, I'll wait until the top via for the title.  Speaking of which I am going to see Terry Fator who one a contract in Vegas and the 100,000 a few years ago.  I don't have to go far since he will be playing at our local Fair.  During the summer I love the programs on USA.   White Collar, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, Covert Affairs and Suits.  The first four are ending for the rest of the summer I believe next week.
While visitng my family in Colorado, my sister-in-law got me hooked on Supernatural.  I watched  all the re-runs on TNT in the mornings (recorded of course) it's two episodes every day.  Then I started watching season six when I got back the end of May.  Can't wait until season 7 starts. 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

WonderFuller

• MSN ID: - MissChanadelorBong-
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 01:41:26 PM »
Out of that list...I'm only watching True Blood. We're watching Torchwood (on Starz) right now as well as Doctor Who (on BBC America) will be starting again at the end of August. There are a couple shows that I'm patiently waiting to come back that are not on regular rotation every Fall (Sherlock, Merlin). Oh, and of course, I watch The Late, Late Show w/Craig Ferguson every single night. Other than those...I've spend most of the summer reading, watching movies and crocheting.