Author Topic: New scoops for week of Jan 19  (Read 1152 times)

Glee

• Global Moderator
New scoops for week of Jan 19
« on: January 11, 2009, 11:38:07 AM »
According to Daytime Royalty at zetaboards (couldn't get this to link - copy and paste if you want to check it out yourself)
http://s7.zetaboards.com/DaytimeRoyalty/topic/8053778/1/

Lots of big doings the week of January 19 (Finally!)

Hilda gets killed, and Rafe comes face to face with the killer -

Nichole finds out that Sami is having EJ's baby and that she wants to give it to the Sisters at the Convent - and Nichole makes a new plan - (as if we didn't see this coming from the beginning LOL)

Brady uncovers Charlotte's deception - and gives the proof to Marlena -

Charlotte confronts Marlena with a syringe of toxic stuff - John intervenes and gets the syringe himself -

John has a stroke and is totally paralyzed - but he remembers everything - and he and Marlena reunite.

Dizzydeni

Re: New scoops for week of Jan 19
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 11:40:06 AM »
How stupid do they think we are?  Thanks Glee for the spoilers.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Glee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 11:41:36 AM »
LOL it did link after all - guess I just have to get used to the workings of this new board!

Apple Dumpling

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 01:22:21 PM »
Can someone explain to me the insta-attraction Charlotte has for John? I know he's cute but so is everyone else in Salem.

Can you tell this storyline was tossed together without much thought?

I also don't like how Brady is gonna break the law and won't get in a dollop of trouble, just like how it was Roman handed him over the whereabouts of Chloe's supposed father.

everybodysmile

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 02:20:39 AM »
Days is getting to be as sinister as it was during the serial killings.   Hilda killed?   Gruesome.   Salem sounds like murder capital of the soap worlds.

mell322

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 11:37:53 AM »
You couldn't pay me to live there....lol!  I would be dead in a month with all the murders going on.  New people don't fair well in Salem. 

Im glad John gets his memory back but don't paralyze him, how sad. 
pregnancy" border="0

Vangelique140

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 02:53:21 PM »
Mell --- if you lived in Salem you certainly wouldn't have to work for a living.  You'd have a huge home, lots of clothes, and a fancy new car.   so you'd be okay, if you could avoid getting murdered..... LOL