Author Topic: Nick - Blake Berris  (Read 1062 times)

Glee

• Global Moderator
Nick - Blake Berris
« on: January 11, 2009, 12:02:59 PM »
Blake Berris (Nick) had an interview in Soap Opera Digest where he said he has no regrets about leaving Days. He appreciated the chance to learn and grow as an actor, but he is looking for other things - more edgy roles - in his future. He loved the final storyline and the way Nick ended.  He said that he deliberately held off telling his costars about leaving until right before their scenes, so that there would be more emotion to them. His final airdate is January 15.

I am really going to miss this guy - he was always fun to watch. I got the chance to meet him at a health expo put on by our local NBC station, along with Rachel Melvin (Chelsea), and both of them were so kind to the fans, and seemed to be really enjoying themselves. They both signed autographs and posed for hundreds of pics (yes, they both signed my Days t-shirt LOL - that makes 9) Nice guy!

Apple Dumpling

Re: Nick - Blake Berris
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 01:18:03 PM »
I think he was one of the better actors on the show easily capable of holding his own against any of the seasoned veterens.

I think he'll land on his feet. He has the looks and that talent.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 12:01:52 PM »
Glee, that is fantastic that you have met so many of the actors. I had a chance to see the guy who played Brandon back when he first was on the show but at the time decided not to go. I wish I had as it was an autograph signing and he ended up being one of my favorites.

I wish Blake all the luck in the world. I liked him as Nick and am sure there are lots of great parts in his future.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Chell

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »
You know they are actually leaving the door up for his return.  I remember many a times that characters have been sent off to jail for commenting a crime and several months later they are back. 

Lucas being one of them.  If I am not mistaken Gloria went to jail for a crime back in the late 70's or early 80's and was back on the canvas within 6 months. 

Therefore, even though Nick is going to jail I am not giving up on him yet. 
CHELL

Glee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 08:08:32 PM »
I hope so, Chell! Kris, I got Matt Cedano's autograph along with that of Peter Reckell, Jason Cook, Drake Hogestyn, and Alison Sweeney, at a Days fan event on Cape Cod a few years back. The others I got at the yearly Health Expos in Providence - Blake Berris, Rachel Melvin, Rex (dang I forget his name for the moment, and I can't make out his signature lol) and Bryan Datillo. I have been really lucky.

Glee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 08:11:34 PM »
ERIC WINTER (Rex)!

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 03:56:45 PM »
I will miss Blake, I loved him as Nick and hope he returns in the future.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Dizzydeni

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 08:30:38 AM »
I wish Rex and Cassie would come back.  They vanished.....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 10:15:44 AM »
I would like to have Rex back too. Cassie was never one of my favorites and they never gave her a decent storyline so I can do without her. But Rex.....yeah baby!!!
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.