Author Topic: General Hospital & One Life to Live  (Read 1129 times)

PreciousGem

General Hospital & One Life to Live
« on: March 09, 2012, 10:09:06 PM »
Did General Hospital combine with One Life to Live? I was switching channels and on General Hospital Blair, Starr, and Todd were on it. 

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: General Hospital & One Life to Live
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 11:12:43 AM »
Yes they have.  Personaly I don't like all these new characters as I never wached OLTL.  I noticed that McBain at one time was also on Days of Our Lives.  I watch Anderson Cooper and he had Jack Wagner on and asked if he was returning to GH, I wished he would.  They also brought back Helen Weber, I still think the actress is great and she still scares me! :bgrin
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 02:52:09 PM »
I don't think they really combined with the shows. It looks as if maybe Star will now be on GH along with John but I don't know if this is only temporary.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 08:35:37 AM »
I didn't mean to say they combined the two shows, other then the fact OLTL cast members joined General Hospital since the former was cancelled.  I always liked the actor who plays McBain, I just don't like the fact he is always around Jason's wife Sam.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.