Author Topic: Season 11  (Read 3148 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Season 11
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2012, 04:45:06 PM »
I was happy that Phillip won.  But this year didn't do anything for me like previous years.  Sheryl, when Fantasia was on years back, she certainly sang better then she did with Joshua.  I agree all that screaming is stupid!  My favorites during this year was Hollie, Phillip was second.  It was fun seeing Skylar sing with Reba.  So all in all I'm glad Phillip won.  As for the finale, it didn't really impress me.
From previous seasons, I only had three who I wanted to win, Clay Aiken was the first one and he didn't, then it was Taylor Hicks, and he did, but his career seemed to die down, then of course Adam Lambert who should have won.   I was a fan of Ace, but that hair, I didn't know he and Diana were even an item, let alone engaged.  He was supposed to appear with Taylor Hicks in Grease in Buffalo last year, but he backed out at the last minute.  Taylor did the Frankie Avalon role which wasn't ver big.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2012, 08:44:03 PM »
I started watching the year Taylor Hicks won. In my opinion, he shouldn't have. He's a great entertainer but not a good singer which is probably why he hasn't done much.
Katharine McPhee should have won. I'm so glad she got that part on Smash. She was just fantastic.
There's really only been one person who I ever really wanted to win, win and that was David Cook.
I liked Scotty last year but he wasn't my favorite.
I never liked Philip until Hollie went home. Then it was either root for him or no one but he sold me when he sang the song that will be his single, "Home."

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2012, 12:38:53 PM »
OMG Sheryl, I just came here to see if anyone had mentioned all the screaming on the Idol finale. I did not understand a word of Stephen Tyler's song, Joshua and Fantasia were awful and like you, I did not see Fantasia win when she did. I don't care for her very much and talk about screaming, Jennifer Holiday and Jessica were screaming so loud I had to literrally turn down the sound on the TV. I like the people you mentioned, Skylar, Hollie and even Philp but the rest was horrible. UGH! I enjoyed JLO a lot though.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!