Author Topic: Cain and Billy....Lily and Chloe  (Read 888 times)

Dizzydeni

Cain and Billy....Lily and Chloe
« on: January 12, 2009, 07:45:24 PM »
Cain and Lily (Cily) or Cain and Chloe (Chlain), or Billy and Lily (Billy or Lily)or Billy and Chloe (Biloe) or , what a dilemna.  Which brother belongs with which gal?

Billy is the father of Chloe's baby, but Cain thinks he is.  Billy knows he is the father and told his other brother Jack, but will not fess up and take charge where the baby is concerned.  I wonder if he will admit it when Cain does fall in love with Chloe.  I have a feeling thats where this story is heading.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

FeistyRedhead

Re: Cain and Billy....Lily and Chloe
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 08:39:11 PM »
If Billy didn't want anyone to know he was the father of Chloe's baby he should have kept his mouth shut. Now that he's told Jack eventually the secret will be outed. What would a soap be if a secret wasn't outed. lol

Personally I prefer Billy. I can't stand Cane. He bores me to tears.  I don't care who Billy is with. Just gimme more Billy

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 09:19:34 AM »
...and I prefer Cain...
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 12:18:48 PM »
I prefer Cain with Lily, Billy is too devious and selfish. He is a perfect match with Chloe though. I don't think Cain will actually fall in love with Chloe but he does seem to be softening towards her. This of course will change if and when the secret comes out that Billy is really her baby's daddy and that he never actually slept with her.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.