Author Topic: 5:06 - 316  (Read 1643 times)

Dizzydeni

5:06 - 316
« on: February 17, 2009, 02:27:25 PM »
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

Re: 5:06 - 316
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 02:50:02 PM »
If you want to see previews, these are good:

http://www.daemonstv.com/2009/02/16/lost-316-season-5-episode-6/
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 06:27:53 AM »
Well I was quite surprised how quickly the Oceanic 6 got back to the island.  I was hoping that Sawyer was driving the Darma vokeswagon, but it was Jin.  I now wonder where the others landed.

I assume they are in the past, when John turned the wheel, they wound up in the Darma time and the left losties started working for them to infultrate.

OK, so whats next?

masonmama

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 11:15:03 AM »
Any ideas about what Kate did with Aaron?  My husband is out of town for business and called right when jack discovered Kate on his bed.  I didn't hear what she said about Aaron.  Did she leave him with her mother?  With Claires? 

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 12:21:04 PM »
I am really curious about that one too. Kate told Jack never to ask her about Aaron and he agreed that the subject was off limits. She was sooooo incredibly protective of Aaron and her relationship to him that it is really out of character for her to leave him behind. I am thinking that someone threatened him if she didn't return or maybe even kidnapped him? Or maybe she gave Aaron to his grandmother to take back to Australia for protection.

And why hasn't Sun mentioned her daughter? I would never ever leave my child knowing that I may never be able to return. Escpecially if her father was already gone. And wouldn't both kids be needed back at the island too? They after all both left the island when the other survivors did.

I am also wondering what happened to Sayid, Ben, Locke's body and Sun once they landed back on the island. Are they scattered in the jungle....drowned.....taken hostage?

Interesting theory about the time frame they ended up in on the island. You might be right about why Jin was driving the Darma van. Next week should be interesting.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

masonmama

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 12:38:59 PM »
Well, the Darma van looked new last night.  When Hurley drove it last season, or whenever that was, it was all beat up looking.  So, I guess you're right about that one Dizzy, they must be in the past.  I wonder how much "time" has elapsed on the island.  I know 3 years have gone by in the real world--so has it been 3 years for the island?  I have a hard time wrapping my head around this time travel stuff, so I get rather confused.  I was thinking the same thing about Sun.  I'm sorry, I love my husband very much, but I couldn't leave my child either Kris.  It's almost like she chose Jin over her daughter. I would have just told Jack to find a way to bring him back to me and stayed with my child.  So, next week looks like a flash back of Locke's escapades before he died, so I guess we'll have to wait a while to see if the other "losties" are in Dharma with Jin.   

Dizzydeni

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 01:43:08 PM »
I am pretty sure that all the losties left on the island are working for Darma.  Now they will get Jack, Kate, Sun, Hurley and Sayid to work for Darma as they figure out how to get back to the real world.  Ben needs to be watched closely.  The one guy who said he was sorry to Jack about losing is friend is going to be a new person on the show, I assume.  Lopedus looked terrific, and I loved him scruffy too.   I am curious what Ben did.  Remember, he left and told Jack that he had to take care of  some loose ends.  He told Widmore that he was going to kill Penny, and now that he saw Desmond, he knows she is around.  I wonder if he got to her, or if he has her coming to the island somewhere on the plane, or in a submarine.  He was standing at the marina, with water and boats.  He is so funny.  The things he said last night cracked me up.  I even laughed at Farridays mother when she said Ben was probably lying....she has his number too.

Kate may have given Aaron to his grandmother, or Suns mother, or even the mother of Sawyers little girl.  I am afraid though, because Kate did look petrified.

I cannot wait until next week and the week after that.  I want Sawyer and Kate to see each other again.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 07:31:07 PM »
Who is the mother of Sawyers's little girl? He has a little girl? How did I miss that episode?
I agree about Sun, she didn't even seem sad about leaving her. I am loving this show.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 08:50:26 PM »
My guess is that Widmore or his goonies to Aaron from Kate.  Kate is very protective of Aaron and loves him as if he is her own son.  The look of terror on her face and her actions lead me to believe that Widmore is behind what happened to Aaron.  When they were on the plane Jack commented to Kate about them all being together again. She said something about them being there, but that didn't mean they were all together.

Yes, Sawyer has a daughter. Her name is Clementine.  The mother, Cassidy, is a woman that Sawyer conned.  Cassidy is also seen in antoher episode when she befriends Kate and helps Kate see her mother. I think we've seen Cassidy in three episodes. The first is one where Sawyer cons her, the second is with Kate and the third is the where Cassidy visits Sawyer in prision and tells him he has a daughter.  Just before Sawyer jumped from the helicopter he whispered something to Kate.  I believe he told Kate to tell his daughter he loved her.

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 08:56:33 PM »

John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John Locke's note to Jack: I wish you had believed.

I'm not sure what those two have to do with each other, but I'm sure there is a connection.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2009, 09:01:14 PM »
OMG I just watched that episode with her helping Kate. I didn't make the connection to Sawyer at the time. I forgot about it. Thanks for explaining it to me. This show has so many twists and turns it is hard to keep it all straight

WOW did they show that note. I saw Jack start to read it and  the next I saw of it there was just a piece of it in Jack's hand after they crashed.  I wonder if this is purgatory and  they all have ot stay there and Locke got through to heaven because he believed,lol
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 09:02:53 PM by Bubu »
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2009, 07:05:15 PM »
Ben talked about Jesus and doubting Thomas...I thought that was strange for the heathen that he is, lol.