Author Topic: Not old enough????  (Read 513 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Not old enough????
« on: October 18, 2012, 02:42:04 PM »
When Kristen showed up at EJ's office, EJ called her mother since she looked so much like his mother  :wink1 but Kristen said something about the fact that she didn't look old enough to be his mother. What in the world did she mean by that?
During her conversation with EJ, she told him that she too lost a baby and that's why EJ is here today so isn't that contradicting what she had first said?
None of that made much sense to me including the fact that Kristen knew EJ had just lost his son. Did EJ post a message on Facebook right after he found out he was the father of Nicole's baby?
How would anyone know he was the father? Sami didn't even know until he played the recording of Nicole saying he was the father.
Here's my theory as to how Kristen found out about the baby.
First of all, the baby's not dead. Stefano hired someone to inject Nicole with something that would make it seem as if her baby was dead and once she delivered the dead baby, he kidnapped it. Then he told Kristen about what he did and told her to pretend EJ just lost his baby.
I'm surprised EJ didn't wonder how she found out. He did say "news travels fast," but who knew the truth aside from Nicole, Daniel, and Rafe? I thought just EJ?  :confused :confused

MadIceGoddess

Re: Not old enough????
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 03:09:18 PM »
All of that made no sense to me.  Plus, I thought Kristen was adopted.  Why would she look so much like EJ's mother then?  So, EJ's mother got pregnant because Kristen had lost a baby?  This is just so ridiculous.

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 04:03:31 PM »
UGH!  I sure wish my memory was still like it once was, but I'll try...   (Somebody help, please!)

Stefano found Susan (who looked enough like Kristen with modifications) to have a baby.  (I THINK it was for Kristen to hold onto John.)  I actually think that those lines today was to make up for the fact that EJ has been aged incredibly to the point that there's no way Kristen is old enough to be his mother.  Because of that, I think they were making up a line to make us believe that Susan was actually older than Kristen even though we know she wasn't (if we watched then).  Did any of this make sense and/or help?

Sheryl, as to how Kristen already knew, I just chalked it up to being yet another time that Stefano "knows all" and told Kristen...?

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 04:12:45 PM »
That made sense and sounds logical Tricia except John was suppose to have been the father and he too doesn't look old enough to be EJ's mother.
I don't know what the writers are thinking.

Tricia

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 04:14:55 PM »
But, Sheryl, BRADY is John's son and I think that Brady and EJ look similar in age.  Even though John still looks good, he's definitely looking older these days.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 04:31:40 PM »
That's true. It's so hard to tell how old anyone is suppose to be since their ages changes all the time,  lol.

Gerri

• MSN ID: MysticDachshund
    • The Munchkins!
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 12:59:17 AM »
James Scott is 33 & Eileen Davidson is 53 so technically, she is old enough, even though Kristen was obviously more then 20 when she was last on the show.  Susan could have been older than Kristen; people age at different rates.  And John is certainly old enough since Drake is 59.

What was interesting to me was that EJ would have mistaken Kristen for Susan, since in reality, Susan certainly looked different [glasses & teeth].  So did Susan walk around with her Kristen teeth in & get contacts?  Or did she have a lot of dental work done?  Or are we supposed to not remember those things?

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 09:07:49 AM »
LOL Gerri. Maybe Susan decided she liked the way Kristen looked better then her own appearance so she did face lifts, got contacts and had some dental work done.
But then, I wonder how long though it's been since EJ has actually seen his "mother." Maybe he kind of forgot what she looked like.

Tricia

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 05:45:36 PM »
Gerri, thanks for posting the actual ages.  I assumed that Drake was older than he that.  Whoops!  So, is Deidre older than him?

Ya'll made me remember something.  Remember when Susan's fake teeth accidentally popped out in front of John and he realized that he was with a fake Kristen?  That was hilarious!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 07:10:44 PM »
I remember Tricia, and yes, that was so funny.

Gerri

• MSN ID: MysticDachshund
    • The Munchkins!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2012, 12:39:51 AM »
I remember the teeth popping out, too.  I really wish they would bring Susan back.  She was hilarious.

And yes, Tricia, Deidre is older.  She'll be 65 on Halloween.  Hard to believe, isn't it?  These people keep aging and yet we stay so young!  :too funny :too funny :too funny :too funny :too funny

Vangelique140

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2012, 08:24:27 AM »
Mean, mean, mean!  As Susan would say.......   :too funny

I was shocked when Kristen mentioned EJ losing the baby.   How would she know?   If Stephano had somehow found out that Nicole's baby was really EJ's and not Rafe's, wouldn't he have told EJ somewhere along the way?   Unless Kristen was just guessing, since I don't think many people believe Rafe was really the father.    And unless Susan had some dental work done, and perhaps a bit of plastic surgery, why would EJ think Kristen was Susan?    Pretty stupid if he can't recognize his own mother.....

:duh

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2012, 01:46:15 PM »
I wonder if Susan came back to town too. Maybe she showed up at John's office yesterday.