Author Topic: About the Read & Sign post  (Read 1964 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
About the Read & Sign post
« on: February 20, 2009, 10:59:12 AM »
The upgrade is complete so no need to let me know you read the read and sign any longer.
Thanks to those of you who checked it out.
I just wanted to be sure you all knew what was going on in the event you couldn't open this site.
Sheryl
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 08:51:42 AM by Sheryl »

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Please read and sign
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 12:17:50 PM »
Okay Sheryl,  I typed in Read and Sign in search and found a whole bunch of messages that had hlighted information, is this what you were talking about?  If so, I don't understand it.  As long as I can post, and some day I'll figure out how to use other things on this board like some of the gang I should be alright. (I think) ???
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: About the Read & Sign post
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 08:57:33 AM »
It doesn't really matter any more, lol, since the upgrade is complete.
But for the next time, look for a message that has "Please Read & Sign" in the subject line and then read that message and sign it.
In this instance, I set up a new board called "Please Read & Sign" because I wanted to be sure everyone knew what was going to take place yesterday morning.
If you weren't here yesterday, you wouldn't have been effected by my upgrade.

And if you're unsure of something, just ask for some help or check out my help topics.
I've tried to explain in fulll how do do certain things.
And now that you know how to use the search engine, just type in a word or phrase that you need help with and see what it brings up.
You may need to read through a few messages but you might find what you're looking for.
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 11:53:06 AM »
Thanks Sheryl,  I will check it out when I have more time.  Your such a doll for having patience with me!  And you deserve a medal for setting this site up.  Where do you find the time? 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 09:48:07 PM »
We'll make you a pro yet Rose.
Sheryl

hyattsfolly

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 02:38:53 PM »
 :tu
😜 Melinda 😜