Author Topic: Gloria will be free soon...  (Read 843 times)

Dizzydeni

Gloria will be free soon...
« on: February 25, 2009, 11:06:10 AM »
And her "Husband" is sleeping with Jill.  I don't get these people.  Its as if everyone is desperate to sleep with someone.

I am not so sure I am ready for Gloria again.  She is always up to no good. :duh
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Gloria will be free soon...
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 11:09:12 AM »
I think Jefferey sees an oportunity to get a new rich powerful woman and that is why he is desperate to get into Jill's bed. Jill is a selfish moron IMO and they deserve each other. It will serve them both right if they become a couple and then Katherine returns and kicks her non-daughter out of both the mansion and Chandler industries.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

keenpatty

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 04:56:49 PM »
Gloria just never learns. As soon as she told Michael and Lauren that she wanted Jeffrey back, they should have locked her in her room and thrown away the key.

I'd like to see Jeffrey leave Genoa City now. He's worn out his welcome with me. He's no longer interesting, just annoying like an ant.
Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 07:24:37 AM »
Look at Gloria now trying to take all the credit for saving Mrs. C.  She is sure a piece of work.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 09:52:24 AM »
Yes she is! She saw an opportunity to change the public opinion of her and jumped at it. Too bad it isn't true.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.