Author Topic: The next installment - LeFleur  (Read 2437 times)

Dizzydeni

The next installment - LeFleur
« on: February 26, 2009, 06:38:27 AM »
This episode looks like Sawyer is the main focus, and what a great focus that is.   To be continued...
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: The next installment - LeFleur
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 08:48:32 AM »
Yep! Where did he get the new glasses?   
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

masonmama

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 11:23:00 AM »
Dharma must have their own lenscrafters branch. 

Ah yes, next week should be good....

I'm so glad Locke is alive on the island.  I felt so bad for him last night when he was trying to kill himself.  He really had a very sad life. 

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 11:45:08 AM »
Dharma had everything with them, from doctors, to janitors.  I am sure they had someone to make glasses too.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 11:58:02 AM »
Denise is probably right. Even if they didn't have the means to make new they may have had a large selection of lenses that fit into a stock frame.....or even just a ton of ones already assembled to pick from. Sawyer had collected a bunch of glasses from the dead and the luggage in the first season so if he could use them to read I am sure he could use something Darma had just laying around.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 06:26:02 PM »
 :laughing
😜 Melinda 😜

Dizzydeni

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 01:36:10 PM »
At least the frame looked old, not modern.  Saywer could wear chit on his  :angel1

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 03:08:27 PM »
I loved it when he wore the two pairs of glasses together melded into one. One was a female pair and the other  a man's pair. He still looked great!   
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

hyattsfolly

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 05:29:49 PM »
Sawyer looks great in about anything, or without anything.... :laughing
😜 Melinda 😜

Dizzydeni

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2009, 08:30:53 AM »
Hot hot hot, with all or nothing at all..... :cool1

hyattsfolly

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2009, 11:40:41 AM »
 :great
😜 Melinda 😜

Dizzydeni

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 02:07:17 PM »
I am so ready for tonights episode.  I have a feeling that Sawyer won't see Kate until the very end.  Then I will go nuts to see the following week......8 hours and counting.

masonmama

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 02:17:21 AM »
i have to say, i liked sawyer and juliet together.  What did you guys think?

Dizzydeni

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 06:11:34 AM »
Ok, so where were we?  Sawyer, or shall we say LaFleur, is the head of security.  He is living and sleeping with Juliet.  She obviously stayed on the island because she loves him.  Richard "with the eyeliner" is lurking around.  Sawyer is so quick with his tongue.  I love him so.

I love that Sawyer told him the truth about what happened to his men. 

Of course, at the end, we see Sawyer looking at Jack, Hurley, and, of course Kate and then the bad news....we have to wait two weeks for this reunion.

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 09:32:11 AM »
We're stuck in 1974. Is it just me or is Sawyer even sexier in 1974 then current day. I didn't think it possible, but the 1974 Sawyer lookes even yummier than current day Sawyer.  I know what it is! It's a cleaned up Sawyer.  Dharma showers do a body good. lol

TV Guide shows Lost being on next week, but it's a repeat. Hey, I'll take a repeat of it. At least I still get my weekly fix. lol