Author Topic: The next installment - LeFleur  (Read 2434 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: The next installment - LeFleur
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 12:07:12 PM »
Terri if we're stuck in 1974, and Sawyer sees Jack, Hurley and Kate at the very end, then does that mean they also are back in time.  This show is driving me nuts!!!!  But I can't get enough of it.  Now we have to wait two whole weeks, I think I'll check out some of the sites for Lost until then.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 03:33:46 PM »
I'm wrong. We are in 1977.  They were in '74 when they stopped time traveling. Three years have passed so we're in '77. I like this idea. I'm only 16 in Lost time. lol

Rose....Yes, Jack, Kate and Hurley are in 1977 also. Remember when Jin found them the Dharma van was branded spankin' new.  When Hurley was driving it in season 4 (2004) it was old and rusty.

I have a theory I'm going to run past you all. Last night we learned that in 1977 women on the island could still give birth. For a long time I've thought Ben was the reason why women on the island die during childbirth. I think that Ben married Annie ( his childhood friend). I think Ben and Annie married and gave birth to a child. (I'm thinking Charlotte is their daughter) I think after Ben and the Others murdered the Dharma people Annie left Ben. I think Ben then decided to punish ever woman on the island for getting pregnant by killing them. We all know Ben had no problem killing John Locke, so why would he have a problem killing anyone else.

Widmore mentioned a war was coming. What if the war coming is Ben and the Others planning to murder the Dharma people? If the past is changed and that doesn't happen how would the future change? Would Ben then be the leader? Would Locke be the leader or would Widmore? If Ben can go back why can't Widmore? I think the reason we are in 1977 is to course correct what happened to the Dharma people and Ben.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 03:40:56 PM »
So if the survivors "course correct" what happened when Ben jumped camp and helped the Others kill the Darmas, will they disapear as everything following would change so Desmond won't wind up in the hatch and won't therefore punch in the numbers late so the plane won't end up crashing? Is that how they will end the show. With the plane not crashing and everyone living happily ever after oblivious to what their alternate selves went through? Wow....kinda bends the mind doesn't it?
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 04:41:03 PM »
Sawyer is so yummy in 1974, 2008, 2009 who cares when.  I am so ga ga over him.  What did you think about him and Juliette?  I am mixed about it, although I really am starting to hate Kate, if he loves her, then he should be with her.  If she is going to bouce back and forth between Jack and Sawyer, I hope Sawyer stays with Juliette.  If neither can be done, I will get on the next plane and crash in the south pacific......
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 04:52:17 PM »
I am not sure who I like Sawyer and Kate with. Jack and Juliete where getting pretty chummy before Jack got off the island too so it is kind of a quadrangle. I just hope that there isn't a bunch of partner swapping and they sort it out quickly. I just want to get to the meat of the story not spend a lot of time on who is boffing whom. I don't watch Lost for the romance...lol.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 04:53:58 PM »
Ah Kris, the romance....Sawyer, Sayid, Desmond...give me any one of them....romance!!!!
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 04:55:15 PM »
A Sawyer, Sayid and Desmond triangle!!  :o  Now THAT I would like to see...lol.
Kris (Snow~Belle)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 11:22:41 AM »
Terri,  I sort of like your ideas about the possible ending to this show, it seems to head that wayd oesn't it.  When Faraday realized he was seeing Charlotte as a little girl just about broke my heart.  So if your therories are correct then she will live and she and our geeky scientist can live happily ever after.  As for the sexy men,  what can I say??  Sawyer and Desmond could put their shoes under my bed any day.  I like Sawyer with Juliette, will be interesting to see a triangle with Kate now.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 03:40:44 PM »
Sawyer is so yummy in 1974, 2008, 2009 who cares when.  I am so ga ga over him.  What did you think about him and Juliette?  I am mixed about it, although I really am starting to hate Kate, if he loves her, then he should be with her.  If she is going to bouce back and forth between Jack and Sawyer, I hope Sawyer stays with Juliette.  If neither can be done, I will get on the next plane and crash in the south pacific......

:laughing
😜 Melinda 😜

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 08:59:47 PM »
Why a repeat? Man, I want to see what happens. I was getting so confused with the three years ago to three years later,lol.  I do think it was great  how Sawyer handled that whole situation. I am just loving this show. Last season I started to lose interest but it is back with a vengeance
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin