Author Topic: WHY are We Having a Non Stop Commercial during the SHow  (Read 945 times)

Bubu

• Global Moderator
WHY are We Having a Non Stop Commercial during the SHow
« on: February 26, 2009, 05:54:55 PM »
It is so annoying, I know why they are doing it but I don't care, it is too much.  Put it in the commercials, put it in one minute segment at the end of the show but the whole show with products being shown? ???  I am getting really pissed about it now.  I am trying to catch up since I am behind but it is making me want to quit. I am already having trouble watching Days.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

hyattsfolly

Re: WHY are We Having a Non Stop Commercial during the SHow
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 06:07:20 PM »
It is very aggravating.
😜 Melinda 😜

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 08:13:26 PM »
Days did it too a while back. Remember the mop that was still in wrapping that kept going back and forth in a scene,lol. even Days go the hint that it was a tacky thing to do.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 08:27:25 AM »
I love the way I watch the soaps, on a DVR.  I do not deal wih commercials. :angel1
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 11:42:20 AM »
I watch them on dvr also.  However, they do seem to run commercials across the bottom of the screen. That or some other program that is coming on. :(
😜 Melinda 😜

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 11:54:38 AM »
I am not talking about commercial breaks, that I expect and can deal with. I am talking about in the middle of the show, all throughout the show it was an ad for Prego and V8 splash and heart healthy products fot the full hour. I understand they were trying to do a PSA but it should not be the whole show for a week. It has so turned me off Splash and Prego, so they are having the opposite affect that they wanted. Dumbos!
Benjamin Franklin

hyattsfolly

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 12:08:26 PM »
I am not talking about commercial breaks, that I expect and can deal with. I am talking about in the middle of the show, all throughout the show it was an ad for Prego and V8 splash and heart healthy products fot the full hour. I understand they were trying to do a PSA but it should not be the whole show for a week. It has so turned me off Splash and Prego, so they are having the opposite affect that they wanted. Dumbos!

It IS very aggravating.
😜 Melinda 😜