Author Topic: My 50th Class Reunion  (Read 949 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
My 50th Class Reunion
« on: April 14, 2015, 10:51:50 PM »
Hi gang!  Heading to Ft. Myers, Florida to attend my 50th High School Reunion, and no I did not graduate in Florida :bgrin   I've told you the story of how I reconnected with classmates thirteen years ago for the first time since we graduated when one of my classmates invited us to head to Colorado and since my Bro and his family are out that way I jumped at the chance and I'm glad I did.  I encourage all the younger crowd I meet who say they are not interested in attending their reunions.  Once I get back in two weeks I'll be heading to Denver once again for almost the month of May so I wn't be around very much.  I enjoy all the posts I have read tonight, but I really need to get sme shut eye, 4:30 a.m. will come awfully early!  P.S.  My DVR is set for Days! :cool1
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

nitgrit

Re: My 50th Class Reunion
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 06:56:23 AM »
Enjoy your reunion.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 10:09:54 AM »
Sorry I have not been on here very much, I think of all of you often though.  Still have XP and I need to upgrade, but there is not enough time in the day.  I had a blast in Ft. Myers for our reunion, saw three gals I hadn't seen in 50 years and it was like we just graduated.  I have often said it has been a blessing to reconnect, that is why I encourage anyone who tells me they are not interested in attending their reunion to GO, don't put it off.  We have recently lost three classmates within six weeks and life is too short!  I tried to have a good time in Denver with my family, but I still worry about my sister-in-law, health wise she has a long way to go.  The weather was miserable, it snowed on Mother's Day, and we had rain, hail and tornado warnings like I experienced the year before.  I am having back and knee problems, still taking are of my friends mom, just three days a week now, four was too much.  She is going to be 102 on the 17th of July, wow that's this Friday!  I am picking her up a dozen of roses on my way as it's my day to "watch" her.  I still am very busy with helping folks here in my Independent Living quarters, still do their monthly newsletter which means I interivew the new residents whent hey move in.  It takes a lot to put it together!   So everyone sorry this is so long. Hope you are all enjoying your summer.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

nitgrit

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 10:28:33 AM »
Glad you had a good time at the reunion. You are so right about how life is passing by and we should cherish our friends, old and new. You are a very busy lady - Blessed Be.