Author Topic: Season 14  (Read 614 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Season 14
« on: May 01, 2015, 10:15:05 AM »
I can't believe we haven't talked about American Idol since season 11. Perhaps it's because the talent hasn't been that great, in my opinion. I really don't understand why the judges put certain people through who can't sing in key. If Simon was still around, things might be different.
In any event, I'm real excited about this season because one of the contestants is from my home state and only lives about 1/2 hour away from me, Nick Fradiani, plus his cousin is friends with one of my sons and they play pool together.
I didn't realize any of this when I first heard him audition. I always take notes and critique all the singers. The first time I heard him sing he got a star and I really didn't give too many of those out.  I couldn't believe it when I realized he was from CT and his cousin had a connection to my son. I was so glad he made it to the top 4 and is home for his homecoming but sadly enough, I can't go. I have a dance performance tonight so I'd never be home in time if I went to his parade and concert.

If any of you still watch Idol and like Nick, please help me continue to support him. Thanks.
Sheryl