Author Topic: Shawn Douglas will be staying.  (Read 584 times)

hyattsfolly

Shawn Douglas will be staying.
« on: November 12, 2015, 09:51:56 AM »
Brandon Beemer coming back to replace Jason Cook who only agreed to 2 months.   I wish Jason Cook would stay.
😜 Melinda 😜

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Shawn Douglas will be staying.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 11:46:27 AM »
What???? You mean Jason is leaving?  I don't like the way this is going?  Especially the rumor I heard about Peter Reckell's storyline.  I didn't like the way he took ill on yesterday's show, so I hope the rumor isn't true.  don' the writers realize if they continue to do this to us, bring back our favorites for just a few weeks many fans will quit watching?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

webrowser

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 12:19:24 PM »
The Writers never seems to learn that they should go with what the viewers want. I haven't watched Days for a long time and then finally started again  recently since it started looking good again. They haven't had any original ideas in years, they just keep reusing old story themes from the perpetual toilet of bad story ideas with a slight twist. How many times is the Dimeras going to keep getting away with things, or Stefano keep coming back from the supposed dead!

:zzz :toilet :toilet :toilet :duh
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 12:22:52 PM by webrowser »

Vangelique140

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 01:45:05 PM »
If Jason Cook isn't staying to play Shawn Douglas, then I'd rather see the character leave Salem to go back to sailing the world with Belle & Claire.    I didn't like that other actor at all.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 11:25:20 AM »
If the rumor is true and Jason is leaving, I agree, don't bring back the character with someone else playing the role.  When Peter Reckell was replaced with the other actor (he later went on to play on General Hospital, just can't place his name) I never got close to him.  Reckell will always be Bo, just as Jason will always be Shawn!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 04:16:20 PM »
Robert Kelker Kelly was the actor who replaced Bo, Rose. He was on Another World before he went to Days. I liked the actor but I did not like him as Bo. I hope they are not going to kill Bo off, I'd rather they would've left him gone or replace the character in case Peter would one day want to come back. There is no Hope without Bo. UGH!  :confused

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!