Author Topic: Mrs. C  (Read 1486 times)

Chell

Mrs. C
« on: March 06, 2009, 05:49:54 PM »
Do you think Mrs. C made it out of the hotel room before the explosion?
CHELL

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Mrs. C
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM »
I hope so. I want her to be jarred but uninjured and that the jarring brings he complete memory back.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Chell

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 04:00:09 PM »
In the write up in today's newspaper they report that they all got out but I don't see how.  The last scene looked like Mrs. C was stuck on something and trying to pull herself lose just as the bomb exploded.

I am so hoping that she did get herself lose just in time to get out before the explosion.

CHELL

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 07:20:18 AM »
Not only is she out, she has her memory back...YIPEE :awesome
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 10:03:10 AM »
Well, kind of. She doesn't remember everything that has happened in the past 3 months so Murphy and the diner crew are strangers to her.  :cry1  I liked her with Murphy!
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 02:57:10 PM »
I think Murphy will be back again.  Aftr she finds out how he befriended her, and how he kept her safe and warm, he will join her in the mansion.  Thats how Mrs. C is.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 01:14:28 PM »
Well yesterdays show had her not remembering the past year or more yet. Cane and Jill are so stupid and blind if they can't tell that this is Katherine and not Marge. Boneheads!! They know she was having memory problems before the accident so why is it so implausible that the problem has just gotten worse?

Which leads me to another subject. I am really getting sick of Cane. He is so self righteous and is getting mean....vindictive vendetta mean! Are we sure that he isn't really a Dimera?
Kris (Snow~Belle)

Dizzydeni

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 12:06:04 PM »
 :laughing1 :laughing1 :laughing1

Dizzydeni

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 03:21:38 PM »
You know, I thought this story was over, but they keep on going and going....Hurry up and give Mrs. C her fortune back.

Chell

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 03:56:30 PM »
We need a smiley shaking it's head yes.
CHELL

Dizzydeni

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009, 06:52:43 PM »
Well Nikki believes her now.  We are on our way.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 02:30:19 PM »
Yes yes yes!!! Finaly, someone with some pull believes she is really Katherine. Now all they need is a little DNA from Brock and we will be enjoying Jill's butt hitting the pavement as Katherine kicks her out of Chancellor, the mansion and her life!!! :cool1
Kris (Snow~Belle)

Chell

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 03:44:55 PM »
Yes yes yes!!! Finaly, someone with some pull believes she is really Katherine. Now all they need is a little DNA from Brock and we will be enjoying Jill's butt hitting the pavement as Katherine kicks her out of Chancellor, the mansion and her life!!! :cool1

I think if Jill would have been more tolerate when she first came back then Mrs. C would let her stay in the mansion once they reveal she really isn't her daughter.  However, since she has been so against her since she came back Mrs. C is going to have a Throw Jill Out of the Mansion Party when everything comes to a head.
CHELL

Dizzydeni

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2009, 10:47:25 AM »
I hope she tosses her out on her ear.  Jill is so annoying.