Author Topic: Attn: Sheryl  (Read 450 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Attn: Sheryl
« on: May 04, 2016, 12:42:01 PM »
I have posted the past two days and none are showing up.  Did I do something wrong?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

nitgrit

Re: Attn: Sheryl
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 05:25:50 PM »
I can see your post just fine.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 12:06:02 AM »
I usually preview them first and then I forget to post, so I am okay now Sheryl, thank you for replying and wishing me a happy birthday, gosh how did I become 69???? :bgrin
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 10:56:35 AM »
Just so you all know, I am having surgery on my right hand on  he 17th of June, so if you don't see me I'll be laid up for at least a month.  It's a re-occurrence of carpal tunnel ,but many other problems too, there will be some reconstructive surgery done, a bone removed from my thumb, and God knows what else.  I won't be driving for four weeks, and won't be able to use the hand to type.  I wear a splint now and typing bothers me, but then I rest and put ice then heat on it temporarily. So I will continue to post up until then.  The only consolation :bgrin I'm actually a southpaw!
Rose

nitgrit

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 11:43:26 AM »
Good luck with your surgery. When I broke my arm (3 plus yrs. ago), I couldn't type with two hands for awhile and it was my right arm; so it was awkward trying to type one handed with my left.