Author Topic: DWTS MARCH 9, 2009  (Read 1267 times)

Dizzydeni

DWTS MARCH 9, 2009
« on: March 10, 2009, 08:06:55 AM »
So here we go again.  Another season of DWTS.  Pick three of your favorites, and we will see how it goes.  If it doesn't work, we will adjust it for next time. 
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: DWTS MARCH 9, 2009
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 09:36:48 AM »
I didn't see most of the dancers last night, just Denise and Shawn. But out of those 2 I thought Shawn was great! Denise....ummmm....not so much.

We were watching House and then Heroes, 2 of our favorites. And I decided not to tape DWTS as I barely have time to watch my Days tape by Sunday night so I can start it over on Monday...lol.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 10:02:23 AM »
I'm not sure I'm going to want to stick with this show this year. I was very disappointed in the dancing.
No one blew me away but I actually thought the best dance was the last one with Melissa Rycroft. Maybe it was because she's had some ballet and was a Dallas cheerleader.
I was surprised how well she did after only 48 hrs to learn the dance.
And now that Jule and Nancy are out of the contest, I only recognize one person, Lawrence Taylor so it's not as exciting watching when I don't know anyone.
I'm sorry to say but I think this show is going downhill.
Sheryl

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 07:24:01 PM »
I thought most of them were crappy, I liked David Allen Grier, Gilles Marini, and Shawn Johnson. I too believe this show is really going down the tubes. I didn't think that Melissa was a celebrity except for the Bachalor and I don't want that show.  :td

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 09:47:02 AM »
I was also very disappointed in the show, I couldn't wait to see Max, but Denise looks like a spoiled diva.  I thought the young Olympian was very good, but look who her partner is?  And Melissa was a surprise at the end, but I thought she did a wonderful job, after only practicing for 48 hours, so she's not a celebrity, that doesn't really bother me, she certainly got a lot of noterity after the bachelor, which I did watch and was ticked after the way she was dumped, that guy is a jerk! 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

everybodysmile

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 10:57:56 PM »
I agree Sheryl that Melissa just seems to be a natural.   If she did this well with 48 hours of practice, maybe she'll be really great next week.   I loved her dress!