Author Topic: Poor Kevin!  (Read 1168 times)

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Poor Kevin!
« on: March 11, 2009, 01:10:43 PM »
I feel so bad for Kevin. He was just trying to help Amber save Katherine and he ends up framed for the bombing, kidnapped and tortured by being shoved in tiny spaces. I sure hope that Michael figures out how to find him and they can prove he is an innocent victim. And Jana...I don't see how she can blame Gloria for this or think she would sell out her own son.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

Re: Poor Kevin!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 12:07:08 PM »
He is going to be a mess by the time this is all over.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 12:12:23 PM »
If Gloria had just kept her mouth shut, Clint wouldn't know about Kevin's past and be able to torture him so efficiently now. Poor kid, he is going to need some really good psycological help.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 06:28:37 PM »
He really needs psychiatric help now that Clint destroyed him.  Love and guidance, and a lot of it will get him back to normal.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Chell

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 07:08:24 PM »
He really needs psychiatric help now that Clint destroyed him.  Love and guidance, and a lot of it will get him back to normal.
In soap time that could take 3 months or many many years.
CHELL

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 07:17:07 PM »
I expect he will be a nutcase for a very very long time.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 04:30:55 PM »
Michael was terrific trying to help his brother out of jail, and into a mental institution.  The DA, once again, is on the wrong side of this case.  She (I cannot ever remember her name because I have come to dislike her stupidity) is going to lose again, and I hope it sends her packing.  Poor Paul, what a daughter he has.  I am sure Amber will get out and Kevin will go to the nuthouse.  Great acting on the two brothers part.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 01:36:38 PM »
Heather Stevens. I don't like her either, Denise. She is just so narrow minded. Everything is black and white with her. But then I guess that is the nature of being a prosecuting attorney. She did do the right thing though when it came to Adam. She loved him but didn't try to help him hide his guilt or escape prosecution. That had to be difficult for her.
Kris (Snow~Belle)

Chell

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 04:53:21 PM »
I have a question about Heather.  When she came back to town they played it as if she didn't know who her father was.  I thought years ago when Heather was living in town with her mother as a child (8-9 yrs. old) her mother and Paul told her who he was. 

I am I remembering that all wrong?

CHELL