Author Topic: 3/23 spoilers from DaysOfOurLives.com  (Read 1076 times)

Glee

• Global Moderator
3/23 spoilers from DaysOfOurLives.com
« on: March 13, 2009, 12:28:28 AM »
3/23 spoilers from DaysOfOurLives.com

Kate tried to get Chloe and Lucas to annul their marriage so they could "have a big wedding," but they refused. Kate was more determined than ever to get rid of Chloe and she had a plan -- poison! Back in Salem, Chloe felt nauseous and checked her calendar. Is she pregnant?

Chelsea was impressed when Max handled Theo in a difficult situation. Later, Bo learned Chelsea and Stephanie had found an apartment together. Father and daughter were on good terms, despite the fact that he wouldn't tell her what was bothering him.

Philip offered to buy the fuel formula back from Tony. Tony refused, and advised Philip to step out of his father's shadow. EJ and Stefano were shocked when Tony announced he was stepping out from under THEIR shadows. And he still planned on telling EJ about Nicole faking her pregnancy.

Nicole had her first drink in months, then called Brady for his help. She lured Tony out of his room, and snuck in and searched for the blueprints. No luck.

Nicole found Tony and Philip fighting on the pier. Tony started to leave and fell on a sharp piece of wood. Nicole didn't call 911 until Philip forced her to. At the hospital, things didn't look good for Tony, and it looked like Nicole might make sure it stayed that way!

Sami told unhappy Rafe she was bringing Grace home. They argued about it and were at odds until she learned he'd given up a job in NYC for her. They shared another kiss, then went to the convent together, where they baptized Grace, with Rafe as her godfather.

Hope learned from Bo that he'd had another vision. He had it again, and was shocked to see exactly who Hope was in bed with -- Roman! He was so upset he canceled a date with Hope, who grew more worried about her husband.

http://www.daysofourlives.com/specials/ ... _3709.html

Gerri

• MSN ID: MysticDachshund
    • The Munchkins!
Re: 3/23 spoilers from DaysOfOurLives.com
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 01:38:31 AM »
Chloe pregnant?  Oh, please, not another baby!!!

everybodysmile

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 02:51:53 AM »
Chloe had chemotherapy.   She should be sterile.   It was just on the show that she had had cancer.   Another miracle baby?  Does anyone recall if Chloe had radiation treatments?
If she is pregnant, I hope it is Daniel's. 
Hope in bed with Roman?    Don't believe it.   A little thank you for getting her job back?    barf.

PreciousGem

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 09:40:08 AM »
I hope Chloe is pregnant with Daniel's baby.  She won't be able to deny that she had an affair with Daniel and cheated on Lucas.  Then Lucas can kick her butt to the curb.

Lucas deserves better.

Amy

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 02:43:41 PM »
Maybe she went for a checkup because Kate is trying to poison her and thats why she is getting those symtoms. I hope this is the case as I can't stomach Chloe being pregnet from anyone, especially Lucas! UGH!  :confused  No another who's the daddy sl, please!!!

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

everybodysmile

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 11:18:26 PM »
Maybe it's complications from donating the bone marrow.  ha ha    :insanity No more who the daddy or miracle babies.   

LISAD1004

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 04:43:35 PM »
 :victory :wink1 :duh
LISAD1004

LISAD1004

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 04:45:10 PM »
forgive me all.... i was just daydreaming....
i didnt know i posted those....
LISAD1004

Gerri

• MSN ID: MysticDachshund
    • The Munchkins!
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 01:06:46 AM »
 :laughing1 :laughing1 :laughing1

hyattsfolly

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2009, 08:32:24 PM »
 :laughing1