Author Topic: Just a thought  (Read 560 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Just a thought
« on: June 08, 2017, 10:55:24 AM »
With Paul acting half crazy, are they really "killing" him off??  Either he dies of this stupid Jungle Madness or something happens to him on the Island.  I just read in soap opera digest that a unexpected, shocking death  will be hitting this soap town.  Doesn't say anything else and I was just wondering, has anyone heard of any rumors of who it might be?  I know there are three other daytime soaps on the air, so I realize it could be anyone, but I certainly hope it won't be Paul, I really like the actor.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Judy

Re: Just a thought
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 04:57:51 PM »
Rose, I thought I read that the shocking death would be on Days, but maybe I read too much into it. Will have to google some. Bummer no Days today and tomorrow. Maybe I'll get more stuff done, lol.
"I thought growing old would take longer."

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 11:08:00 PM »
SOD always "leaks" something in every issue but it doesn't give too much info.  If you find out anything Judy please let us know.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Vangelique140

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 05:19:31 PM »
I read a spoiler on line about an unexpected death coming up, but nothing else.

I hope it is not Paul.   He's a genuinely good guy, and he's a good actor, and he's cute!

Unless they want to kill him off to make room for Will to come back from the dead.

:confused

nitgrit

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 05:35:52 PM »
I was thinking the same thing. Hope not. They have made him and Sonny argue a lot lately.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 02:34:22 PM »
I hope it's not Paul, I like him also and love him with Sonny. It would be great to see how this triangle will work out with Chandler Massey, since Paul never played opposite him, just with that other Will who no one liked. I can't think of anyone else other then Victor, it appears that John Aniston has been sitting a lot through his scenes just like Joseph Mascolo (Steffie) when he started getting sick. Hope its not Victor, maybe Jade or Claire, HA!  :cry1 :cry1

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Vangelique140

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 03:57:17 PM »
If Claire's singing voice hasn't killed off Claire, then nothing will.....

:too funny

If Will really is coming back from the dead, and the actor will be Chandler Massey, then I would love to see a Paul-Sonny-Will triangle.   If it was that last Will, though, he can stay dead.    he was sooooooo horrible.

I do not want Paul to die!    Nor Victor!   If someone has to die, as much as I hate to see any character die, let it be Claire or Jade or that guy Ciallis was with (can't even remember his name now) or Kanga Boy or Tripp.    Tripp is really new so he's very expendable, as is Jade.   Kanga Boy & Claire have too much family ties, and though I hate them both, I wouldn't want them to die.

Nitgrit, I hope you are not right.   I don't like that Paul & Sonny are arguing.   They can break up, Paul needs to live.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 02:48:25 PM »
Chandler Massey is the Will coming back, its all over the Internet. :cool1
Maria

Judy

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2017, 01:26:25 PM »
Do we know that he's not returning as a ghost? I hate to see any character die, when the writers can just send them off. Forever, just like most of the Hortons. Plus I hate to see sorrow for any of that character's relatives.
Just now watching yesterday's episode, but Tripp just said he knew how to make Kayla pay, maybe he'll kill Joey.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 01:46:11 PM by Judy »
"I thought growing old would take longer."

nitgrit

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2017, 02:55:05 PM »

Once when he was talking to Jade - he told her that when he would be  shadowing Kayla at the hospital he would look for an opportunity to frame her for something (like stealing drugs) and ruin her career and life.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2017, 04:43:11 PM »
According to an article I read, Will was in captivity and not dead, so I'm glad Chandler will be back for real and not as a ghost.  :cool1

Maria

hyattsfolly

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2017, 12:18:20 AM »
I think if anyone gets killed it will be Deimos
😜 Melinda 😜

Vangelique140

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2017, 10:47:38 AM »
Once when he was talking to Jade - he told her that when he would be  shadowing Kayla at the hospital he would look for an opportunity to frame her for something (like stealing drugs) and ruin her career and life.

I think that Tripp is going to take Kayla's tablet and do something to a patient's record to "destroy".   When Tripp was shadowing Kayla at the hospital, there was a lot of focus when he asked about her tablet, and she said how it was so critical to her day and what she does with patients.    He got a look in his eyes.   I figured right then that will be how he messes with her life.   Maybe change some patient's drugs to overdose them?   Who knows?   I know one thing for sure --- it will be really really stupid.   I know another thing --- I can't stand Tripp, Jade, and this whole "destroy Kayla" SL

:duh

nitgrit

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2017, 03:55:05 PM »
It's so annoying how Jade keeps harping on how Kayla was so mean to her, cutting off paying her rent and tuition and not buying her a car. Meanwhile, she keeps forgetting that her own mother wanted her to come home and promised to pay the tuition and buy her a car.
 Very annoying sl.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2017, 09:48:43 AM »
I can not stand Jade.  I hope Tripp realizes what a B#$tch she is.  Look at all the trouble she caused for Theo and Claire, the gal is a nutcase.
Rose