Author Topic: Angelica Devereaux  (Read 942 times)

Vangelique140

Angelica Devereaux
« on: June 10, 2017, 04:03:01 PM »
does anyone remember Angelica Devereaux?    I had to look her up on Wikipedia.   I read the short history, and though I was watching the show back when she was on (and I remember the actress who played her after reading who she was) I just don't remember anything about her.     I hate it when I watched the character but can't remember a thing.

:duh    I also hate that I no longer seem to have any memory.....

[/size]She's the one who is causing problems for Adrienne & the Spectator.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Angelica Devereaux
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 10:40:13 AM »
Vange Jane Elliott played Angelica back then.  She and Justin had an affair and had a son together.  The funny part of these two they ended up playing Mother and son on General Hospital.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 02:46:33 PM »
I don't remember if Sonny is the son they had and Adrianne and Justin raised him or if its one of the other 3 sons. I remember she was evil, and didn't she marry Jack at one time? Is that why her name is Devereaux or was she married to Jack's crooked father?  :confused :confused
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Vangelique140

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 02:50:44 PM »
She married Jack's father so that's why she is a Deveraux.    And she is the mother of Sonny.    That's what I can gather.    I know who Jane Elliott is and when I read her name, I can remember seeing the character, but I'll be darn tootin' if I can remember one little detail of any SL

:duh

if I only had a memory........

:too funny

hyattsfolly

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 12:29:36 AM »
Alexander Is the son she had with Justin not Sonny.  Sonny is Jackson Kiriakis and is Adriennes and Justin's biological son
😜 Melinda 😜

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 02:34:06 PM »
Thanks for that hyattsfolly. I've got to say, Morgan Fairchild looks awful with all that botox and face lift, you can't even see her eyes, kinda looks like Joan Rivers. Can't put this on the regular board though. I saw Morgan in 1989 in a Mall here in California and she was really very pretty and tiny. Boy has she changed.  :too funny

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 04:08:51 PM »
I agree Maria, she did not age well at all.  She was such a beautiful woman.  I am not really impressed with her as Angelica so far.  Jane Elliott was perfect for the roll, now that she has "retired" she is no longer on General Hospital.  If this role was going to be short time I wished Days would have convinced Jane to do it.  Oh well, we'll have to wait and see, so far I am not happy.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Vangelique140

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 10:39:15 AM »
Thanks for that hyattsfolly. I've got to say, Morgan Fairchild looks awful with all that botox and face lift, you can't even see her eyes, kinda looks like Joan Rivers. Can't put this on the regular board though. I saw Morgan in 1989 in a Mall here in California and she was really very pretty and tiny. Boy has she changed.  :too funny

Maria

I did make this comment on the regular board, but in different wording.....   I never saw Morgan Fairchild in any shows, but I remember her with a very thin, angular, beautiful face.   Now her face looks like a marshmallow.   I keep looking for her eyes!   I think she is the opposite of Joan Rivers, who's skin was pulled so tight you thought it would break if she sneezed.    Morgan's eyes look like Kenny Rogers' eyes, after he ruined his face with too much surgery/injections.    I see that Morgan has gained some weight --- as a lot of us do when we age --- but so what?   Her body looks fine, but her face is a mess.

the only actress I remember in the part is Jane Elliott.    I'm not impressed with Morgan.   She's not doing a very good job of being a nasty witch.

(Hyattsfolly ----my error.   I misread who Angelica's son was.   I thought it was Sonny.   Now I see I was wrong.   Thanks for pointing that out)
 :tu