Author Topic: Another Actor Leaving  (Read 343 times)

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
Another Actor Leaving
« on: July 15, 2017, 03:26:00 PM »
The actor that plays Dario is leaving in August. Can't say I'll miss him since I've never liked that character, just a waste of my time. How he exits is still not known but maybe he killed Deimos. Just a guess though. Now we still have to see Claire, I hope they let her go too, real soon. UGH!  :zzz :zzz :zzz
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Another Actor Leaving
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 11:43:07 PM »
With her folks not on the canvas, it would make sense to get rid of Claire too.  Ship her off to her parents.  Could the new writers begin taking over and they are cleaning house??  I am not sorry to see Dario go.  He began giving me the creeps the way he kept pursuing Abby.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 01:38:32 PM »
Rose, I think I read that the new writer's work begins showing next week. I hope this show gets more interesting and less boring. HA!

Maria

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 09:44:54 AM »
Maria, I just read an article in Soap Opera Digest that the new head writer's scripts start today, unless I read it wrong.  I was excited to hear that.  Let's hope it improves.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 03:33:33 PM »
Great, I probably read it wrong.

Maria