Author Topic: JOEY!  (Read 386 times)

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
JOEY!
« on: July 19, 2017, 03:35:53 PM »
The actor who plays Joey will also be leaving in August. The new writer's according to the article I read do not know if he will be replaced with another actor. According to the article, the only 2 teens left from Dina Higley who hired them is stupid, self-centered Claire and Theo. I don't mind Theo but I hope they get rid of Claire. I'm sure Vange will be jumping hoops.  :cool1
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Judy

Re: JOEY!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 06:28:22 PM »
I LOVE Theo, hope not him!
"I thought growing old would take longer."

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 09:24:28 PM »
Wow!  What about Tripp!! He should go before Joey.  I wonder how they will write him off.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Vangelique140

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 11:04:05 AM »
The actor who plays Joey will also be leaving in August. The new writer's according to the article I read do not know if he will be replaced with another actor. According to the article, the only 2 teens left from Dina Higley who hired them is stupid, self-centered Claire and Theo. I don't mind Theo but I hope they get rid of Claire. I'm sure Vange will be jumping hoops.  :cool1

I'm so sad Kanga boy will be leaving and Claire staying.   Best news I've heard in weeks....

:too funny :too funny :too funny :too funny :too funny :too funny

I do think Tripp needs to take a trip.    The best way to get rid of him would be for Steve to find out he set Kayla up and he either gets arrested or Steve tells him to go away and leave town for good and never darken their door again.

I wouldn't mind Claire if she wasn't so self-absorbed, and a better actress!    I have to assume Ciallis might come back, which will make the Ciallis-Theo-Claire triangle start up again.    I'm not a Theo fan, but he's okay when he's not part of a couple with Claire.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 04:59:32 PM »
Well I found out Friday in a thread the Gerri sent me on FB that my lover Jack is coming back. There is a picture of him facing someone, who appears to be JJ talking to him. Maybe since Will is coming back in September, Jack and Will were locked up somewhere and no one knew, maybe we can get EJ back too. I'm still wondering if the real Kristen is coming back or if it will be one of her many characters. So happy my Jack is coming back.  :cool1 :cool1 :cool1 :cool1 :cool1
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!