Author Topic: Announcement regarding Photobucket  (Read 349 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Announcement regarding Photobucket
« on: July 29, 2017, 01:37:59 PM »
As many of you know, Photobucket now wants to charge people $60 a year for the right to share one of your Photobucket photos on another site. If any of you use Photobucket to store your avatar for this site and aren't going to be paying the $60 a year, you'll be seeing an add for Photobucket telling you to upgrade your account.
Please either change your storage location and then edit the link in your profile or remove the link to your Photobucket account and leave the line blank.
If I find the Photobucket add on any profiles of people who haven't posted in many years, I will be removing their add. For those of you who still post and haven't made the change, I will eventually remove the add which means you will no longer have access to the direct link to your image so please handle this yourself unless you're not worried about being able to access your photo or you're not sure how to do it.

If you need some help, please ask.

If you're not going to be using an outside photo storage site, you can upload your image from your computer to this site, provided you have it saved on your computer.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 01:55:52 PM by Sheryl »