Author Topic: Jack's expression was priceless  (Read 873 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Jack's expression was priceless
« on: March 18, 2009, 11:40:40 PM »
Tonight was just as good as last weeks show.  It's cool to see Sawyer in charge this time around even if it's in the past.  When Jack picked up his clothing, I thought it was priceless when he saw the engraving on his shirt saying Workman.  From being a doctor to a janitor, as I said priceless.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Dizzydeni

Re: Jack's expression was priceless
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 06:02:57 AM »
Jack is now reduced to someone who must listen to Sawyer, as he expected everyone to listen to him before.  I like Sawyer's take charge role.  There are some questions now to add to the old ones.  I will put that on another thread.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 07:45:25 AM »
My favorite scene last night was when Sawyer told Jack he was THINKING. When Jack was in charge he REACTED WITHOUT THINKING. Jack has always been my least favorite character. It's always Jack's way or the highway. He NEVER listens to anyone. That is why I loved watching Sawyer let Jack that Sawyer is in charge now. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it's Jack that screws this whole thing up.

Speaking of Jack.....Here is some Lost trivia.  Did you all know that in the original two hour movie that Jack Shepard was played my Michael Keaton (Mr Mom/ Batman fame). In the original two hour movie Michael Keaton's Jack Shepard died. The original two hour movied was test screened before an audience. When MK's Jack died the audience booed. The decided to let Jack live. Michael Keaton didn't want to commit to a tv series so they went in search of a new Jack Shepard and found Matthew Fox. There's a little bit of Lost Trivia I bet most of you didn't know.
:bgrin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 11:30:19 AM »
I agree Feisty.  I do not like Jack, and I didn't like him from the start.  Thanks for the info trivia.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 07:32:55 AM »
I heard that before. Is that why we never saw thatmovie?LOL. It would be interesting to see it, they should release it for kicks.  Too bad Michael Keaton wouldn't do it, he would be  a much better Jack. I just don't like Matthew Fox's take on Jack, he has no personality at all. He is just dull and self righteous.  I know he plays a doctor and doctors are notoriously arrogant but this isn't the same thing.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin