Author Topic: The Smoke Monster is in the House with Christian? More questions...  (Read 897 times)

Dizzydeni

Namaste was terrific. 

We saw how the plane landed, and how Ben wound up in the infirmary with the other injured people from the plane.  Of course, we have no idea how he got back there but we will find out, I imagine.

We know that Sun and all who landed in the plane are on regular time. 

We know that Christian is there to show Sun that she has a journey. 

Sawyer was brilliant getting Jack, Kate and Hurley to work for Darma.

Jack and company have to depend on Sawyer now (and I like it).

Sayid is in the past and has now joined (reluctantly) the Darma camp (prisoner, that is).

What we don't know:

How will Sawyer and company get out of the past?

Did Daniel go home on the sub?

Will Daniel come back to help Sawyer etc. get out of the past?

Will John Locke be the key to all of this?

Does the smoke monster live with Christian?

Will Sawyer and Juliette's love for each other diminish?

The more I watch, the deeper I get into this show.  I love it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 11:26:05 AM by Dizzydeni »
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

masonmama

Re: The Smoke Monster is in the House with Christian? More questions...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 10:54:31 AM »
I hope Sawyer stays with Juliette.  For some reason, Kate has sorta always gotten on my nerves.  I'm sure though that there are unresoved feelings between her and Sawyer.  Although, Sawyer and Kate only knew each other for a few months, sawyer and Juliette have known each other for years.   

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 05:12:51 PM »
I had a feeling long before this season ever started that Sawyer and Juliette would hook up. I, however, did not see them having a relationship. lol I've always wanted Kate to pick Sawyer over Jack. It could be my total dislike for Jack and my crush on Sawyer, but now I'm torn. Sawyer and Juliette work so well together. With Kate she was always running off to be with Jack, but danging Sawyer along.  I felt so bad for Juliette when she realized Kate was back.  That's unusual for me to feel bad for Juliette because I've never fully trusted her. Oh, man, am I torn on this one. lol

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 06:30:41 AM »
Ben and the smokemonster will be in the next episode....Interesting stuff for all of us.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.