Author Topic: Lani's due date  (Read 199 times)

Vangelique140

Lani's due date
« on: April 28, 2018, 01:51:29 PM »
I just read a spoiler for a show in 2 weeks from now that says "Lani's due date draws near"

Um, pardon me, but I thought the baby was conceived on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.    Wouldn't that put the birth in late August/September?

I've never given birth, but I was taught babies take 9 months to come.....

:confused

Judy

Re: Lani's due date
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 03:48:14 PM »
The writers have to speed things up if her baby is going to be a teen in 5 years!
"I thought growing old would take longer."

Vangelique140

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 10:38:10 AM »
you're right Judy.

Lani's baby ---- assuming it is born healthy ---- has to be SORASED to be the same age as the never-seen Tate & Thomas.   And maybe if Holly comes back into town.      look out for the next class of obnoxious teens coming to a TV near you in September.....

:too funny :too funny :too funny

Oh goodness, let's hope Gabby isn't pregnant by Stefan.

:duh

Vangelique140

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 06:03:00 PM »
So I have now read that in 2 weeks Lani will have her baby prematurely.    So if September 25th is 9 months, then the baby would be just past 5 months now --- probably less, as DOOL time is behind real time.

Can a preemie survive at that young age?

I don't want any baby to die on the show, but I really don't want a preemie SL and more scenes with Lani-Lou.

hate her.... always will.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 11:04:40 PM »
Seeing how a dna test was never done in utero, I think it would be hilarious if Lani’s baby was indeed J.J.’s. Talk about a plot twist!
😜 Melinda 😜