Author Topic: Actress quits!!!  (Read 118 times)

Judy

Actress quits!!!
« on: May 09, 2018, 09:53:33 AM »
Marci Miller quits "to pursue primetime and movies". Wow.Who knows what and how much of a storyline she was given in the last 6 months. There is also a rumor that Kate Mansi might come back.
"I thought growing old would take longer."

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Actress quits!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 10:10:38 AM »
shoot, just when I was getting used to her :confused Maybe the Emmy nomination went to her head
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Judy

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 06:46:39 PM »
Rose, I read that Kate Mansi is coming back. So maybe That's why Marci is leaving. Maybe it wasn't her choice the show is just letting her say that so it doesn't effect her career. Who knows.

Judy

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 08:11:06 PM »
Kate Mansi is coming back short term. The site I read mentioned several possible reasons. Filling in for a new actress who can't start filming yet, Abby and Chad leaving town...  It also said that if it was Marci's choice to leave you would think she could stay a little longer, but if she was fired, the show would want her to leave right away. But who knows maybe she has been offered another role.

Vangelique140

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 02:06:14 PM »
I won't miss her.   I have never liked her as Abigail.

:zzz

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 03:15:30 PM »
I actually prefer Marci Miller to Kate Mansi, I thought Marci did a fantastic job playing someone with multiple personalities, her acting was great. Why bring Kate Mansi back if she is going to leave again, I hate when the writer's do that. Kate Mansi left to pursue other interest, so why have her come back. What I read about Marci is that she also quit to pursue other interests. I was hoping that it was not true. I'll miss her as Abby. :cry1
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Judy

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 05:15:11 PM »
I agree that Marci is a better actor. I think Kate Mansi is too young or acts too young but we'll see.