Author Topic: The Offer  (Read 50 times)

hotlipsfrank

The Offer
« on: May 14, 2018, 06:41:49 PM »

Today Victor went to the hospital to see Brady. He told him about Teresa, then he made an offer to Brady letting him take control of Titan if he did not anything to do with Eve. After Victor left and Eve came back to Brady's room, he asks her to marry him. I wonder what Victor will say when he learns of this.

Frank

MadIceGoddess

Re: The Offer
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 07:36:48 PM »
He got a text from Brady telling him no, and he said something along the lines of "idiot".

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 10:30:57 AM »
Brady doesn't realize his grandfather is doing himself a favor by bringing Theresa back home.  He can be a softee when he wants to be.  Can't wait until Brady sees his "wife" and what will Eve do? Now this plot I like, but the others?  Forget about it.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Vangelique140

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 01:23:16 PM »
I wouldn't mind watching Theresa & Eve duke it out over Brady, especially when he finds out why Theresa left.    Did Brady ever officially divorce Theresa?    I wonder if Brady will be married to Eve when Theresa returns.

I suppose Brady will go all nutty at Victor for not telling him the truth about Theresa.

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 04:59:06 PM »
Brady never officially married Theresa.  They did a ceremony in the bedroom, just the two of them, but they never legally married.

nitgrit

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 08:13:22 PM »
Brady never officially married Theresa.  They did a ceremony in the bedroom, just the two of them, but they never legally married.

That's right. Their wedding was interrupted or so Theresa mentioned to Xander when she was talking to him.   And yes, they did a pseudo ceremony in their room. At the original wedding, Xander wanted to kill Theresa and was choking her and no wedding took place.

Vangelique140

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 01:37:56 PM »

MadIce --- I love you for your comments and for always helping me remember!

:cool1